1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fancy dress show -Theme- Community helper

Discussion in 'Schoolgoers & Teens' started by pujaurfriend, Jan 8, 2015.

1. pujaurfriend

pujaurfriend New IL'ite

Hello beautiful ladies and mom :),

I have a play school going beautiful angel of 2.3 years. There is a fancy dress show in her school and theme is community helper. I have go through many options but the thing is we have to make dress at home itself .It should be rented or brought from outside. Can you please suggest what should i make my girl with some procedures and/or pictures how to make costume and all.

Thanks
    Puja

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

OP, have you thought about any options? Some of the things that come to my mind are below:

1. A recycle bin (showing how important it is to recycle stuff). Basically you will need a card board. when you decide what you want to do, we can go over how you can do it.
    2. A tree. signifies how the importance of fresh air.

oh no...thats all come to my mind.

3. pujaurfriend

pujaurfriend New IL'ite

Hi rakhi,
    Thanks for suggestions. Theme is communtiy helper qhich includes doctor-nurse,teacher,milkman,washerman,gardener,washerman,police,postman etc..so i doubt if i can imement your suggestions for this theme.

I am worried as my daughter ia just 2 years old.so how to prepare her to carry any thing i make as her costume or any accessories.please help

Thanks
    Puja