1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Famous People that annoy you and why?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Nandshyam, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

From Reading this thread, I can only say that I am glad I am not a celebrity. :hide:

Asin - I don't hate her, I just don't like her. She is so boastful always talking about how rich her family is, how her father is this and her mother is that, how many languages she speaks. She has an awful dressing sense (now obviously she has a stylist). Very money-minded and a hypocrite. On one Tamil show she refused to shake hands with the male interviewer but in songs like "Chee chee chee" with Vikram, she doesn't mind him touching her everywhere or jumping up on Jayam ravi's hips in MKSoM.

Trisha - I don't even think she is pretty and can't stand her selfies with those pouty mouths. She can't act, dance or talk properly. Very arrogant too. DD asked her to mention someone who dresses poorly in the industry and she was like there are so many I can't mention all their names (I was thinking, do you realize you are one of them). So desperate for money that she promotes whatever brand that pays her.

2. Marzipan

Marzipan Gold IL'ite

Another thing that annoys me to core with Asin is how she always talks about that she is only interested in her character and that she doesn't care about her salary (what is wrong in admitting that?). This is utter crap. She refuses to act in her own mother tongue, Malayalam, because the salary is less there. Most malayalam movies give women equal importance and more scope to perform than any other Indian film industry and if she truly felt that way she wouldn't refuse to act in her own mother tongue.

It is funny how she opted out of Sillunu oru kadhal because she felt insecure about playing the second fiddle to Jyothika but now in Bollywood she acts as one of 4 heroines in Housefull 2. :idontgetit:

3. geekgirl

geekgirl New IL'ite

Wow - superb list :) Read all the posts and ROFL...

My list - mainly cricket:

1) Rohit Sharma - most "talented" batsman - god only knows why he is in the team - never performs except on flat pitches and keeps others out with his "talent". And his reaction when he gets out is always shock & confusion - if you miss a straight ball and it hits the stumps, you should not be confused!!!
    2) Ravi Shastri - his entire commentary is irritating. And he keeps praising rohit sharma's "talent".
    3) Sidhu - absolutely totally cannot stand his commentary. I always mute the channel when he is on. Plus almost all the commentators in IPL - very irritating. They all uniformly think they are very knowledgeable and entertaining at the same time when they are neither.
    4) Sreesanth - real monkey, i find his antics very annoying
    5) Kevin Peterson - could not stand the sight of him. Not really at the level of other great batsmen but thinks he is the next tendulkar. He has still not announced retirement!!!
    6) Ishant Sharma - completely, utterly, totally useless in bowling. And he will be in the team for the next 20 years. His hair is annoying. Also, he should wear longer pants - half the time i can see his briefs when he bowls.
    7) Mohanlal - acts with heroines half his age. And is so repetitive. Had the misfortune to watch laila o laila for 15 minutes - that 15 minutes of my life is now a complete waste & will never come back :(
    8) Salman khan - plus all his supporters.
    9) All judges of dance related reality tv shows in all countries around the world
    10) Mathew mcconaghuey - looks like he has got some disease. Hrithik Roshan is also becoming like that. At some point, have so many muscles becomes yucky...

4. Preet82

Preet82 Silver IL'ite

SRK - for obvious reasons plus he endorses fairness creams yuck!
    Kannada actor Ravichandran - double-meaning dialogues/demeaning to women etc.
    Priyanka Chopra - fake fake fake.

hino likes this.
  5. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

For me its piggy Chops...Seriously..the name suits her so well...In films i believe the heroine has to have atleast some bearable face and features...She doesnt have any...

How on earth did she become heroine??

next is Shriya Saran...She has some Manly features...I cant stand her

6. rmpriya

rmpriya IL Hall of Fame

How did you know that Jayam Ravi would act as a zombie ? Brilliant .

Sofea and anushri like this.
  7. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Oh wow! You remember every bit of this thread!!!

Sofea and rmpriya like this.
  8. anushri

anushri IL Hall of Fame

Now I want to add
    1.Anirudh
    2.Dhanush
    3.Chinamayi
    4.Andrea
    5.Amala paul
    :mask::mask::mask::mask:

9. Mistt

Mistt IL Hall of Fame

Ram Gopal Varma (Indian film director/producer)....,.because of his recent International Women's Day tweet..

10. Sofea

Sofea IL Hall of Fame

This fellow always say the dumbest things ever, What did he say this time?