Family's Karma rests on eldest son...

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by Saisakthi, Feb 15, 2012.

1. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

Om Sairam

We had analysed about a family where the head of the family is from an affulent business family from the forefathers reign, and the girl married into the family ofcourse is from a family who have good assets and she had brought with her all the vaulables from jewellery to household.

Somewhere there was problem with MIL (as in most cases) so the male's father gave him good sum of money and moved the young couple to a metro city after two years of marriage when they had a new born baby too.

The male though was well educated and had the business in his nerves was anyway not interested in the forefather's business so was happy to move away from their home town, now the young couple were happy after two years of internal struggle, starting over a new life so was the male's In laws,

Three years passed the male exhausted the asset money given by his father, though he had all +ves, business background, Sufficient experience and qaulification but he failed twice in two different businesses and lost the money.

Just to get going his father again supported him, the next 3 years they moved to different places and tried different portfolios, it would seem flourishing but not satisfactory.

So the male would not transparently discuss his failures not to disrupt the peace in the family, Wife not knowing the real status would demand for many things as if she used to be at her parent's place.

In the meanwhile rift between MIL and DIL also widened while visits happen to hometown, for vacation, functions... finally they dont interact with each other at all.

In this circumstances, son has grown, many shifts, no successful business, cant be transparent all of sudden which many lead to depression of the wife, one sided with mother, a big challenge for the male. :hide:

I guess the karma is rottening their life, malaswami ji and others can you share your views on this please...

2. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

Please don't come to a conclusion and gave a typecast answer to the society.It is one's fate and destiny. Why ancestors will curse their children.

3. Saisakthi

Saisakthi IL Hall of Fame

May be you are not enjoying the fruits of it, one who was suffered which such kind will understand, one who is enjoying the bright side of life will not care for it.

1 person likes this.
  4. renutn

renutn Gold IL'ite

it is not question of people who suffered and who not suffered.
    You are sending false messages; now do any girls parents after coming to know these kind of news will ever give their girl hand to a person who is elder to the family.

Did you thought about the pains of the eldest son if some false messages comes across? what is their agony? Can't they lead a normal life like everyone?

Whatever you have seen is may be one or two family look in all the aspects? There will be problem in younger ones also who knows? Have you seriously did some more research on this?

I am also eldest DIL and my FIL is eldest in their family ; but we believed in us. Don't leave self-confidence and put blame on karma, eldest son ..etc.,; have faith on us.

Let everyone lead a normal life.

5 people like this.
  5. Superwoman

Superwoman Gold IL'ite

you posted my thoughts exactly. These messages will not do any good but only agony.

6. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

There is another reason why they say it is good to go to Rameshwaram.

After killing Ravana, Lord Rama came to worship Lord Shiva as per the instruction of Agasthiya muni to wipe off any sins that might have incurred due to killing a brahmana. It was not
    required for him to do so but because he was Mariyadha purusha avatar where he sets ideals for human beings to live, he worshipped Lord Shiva.

Hence it is said that, since the Lord himself did it here to wipe off sins, it is best recommended for humans to do it here.

7. malaswami

malaswami Platinum IL'ite

I dont want to burn my fingers in this sensitive issue.....
    Let me limit to my own stuffs on astrology and dont want to waste time here for Karmic activities....
    Knowledged persons on the subject may share their views here.

Thanks and regards