1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Family Abandoning The Infant

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous in Parenting' started by sanjuruby3, Dec 29, 2016.

1. dc24

dc24 Gold IL'ite

Thanks for the update on the little one... I m so happy to learn about her. Thank God... She's loved and cared for....

And please accept my good wishes for being so truthful and for the humility with which you accepted that some confusion was unintentionally created.

2. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

Happy for the child.I seriously feel the mom of the child is not lucky to live long with such great in-laws family who love her so much.

3. sanjuruby3

sanjuruby3 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks girls.
    I myself was so distressed for many weeks and was talking to my mom and H about abandoned kid always. I also pursuaded my H to adopt that child and went on to research adoption ways for US from India and then found out its not that easy. I spoke same with my parents.
    But when my parents attended funeral and after discussion, things came out different and were clarified to all at funeral. There was some discussion to send child to adoption and some family relatives ( their close relatives) offering that they are ready. Infact our whole family (my parents, me) was so upset. It was true case of how truth gets twisted through different mouths and how rumours can cause damage. I was hating my relatives so much that time.
    Anyways, I was happy that poor child who could not see her mother is not left alone in the world. How brave that kid was, who survived when all docs had refused.

sindmani and blissofmylife like this.