1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fall Colors And Fire Works......

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

You are so kind @Caide. Thank you for your wonderful response!

Caide likes this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Aruna!!! Queenie! Seeing you here is all I need to jump with joy. What a pleasant surprise. and you lucky one, a rainbow from the sky eh? I have always wondered about it! Oh I do need to be brought down and often, you know that well! Thank you dear friend for your response!

Arunarc likes this.
  3. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

ithula enama kind enaku thonichi sonen unmailey azhagana pics

4. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

:flushed::flushed: I truly have no clue as to what you have said! I know no Tamil....:(

Caide likes this.
  5. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

sorry .... i mean what is kind in this?? i just said my point of view and they r beautiful pics

Srama likes this.
  6. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rama,

Reading your snippet I could once forget the stench of the mounting garbage surrounding our place. Nature is beautiful but human beings in stead of protecting it are busy in destroying. Beautiful pictures and a wonderful write up!

Agatha83

Srama likes this.
  7. padma0604

padma0604 Silver IL'ite

Srama I have read it twice or thrice and am amazed by the word picture presented by you. As I am having a hectic schedule now, will come back with my thoughts during the weekend. I simply cannot get my mind off from the pictures of clouds with slanting light trying to penetrate them....

God bless you dear, for making the world beautiful to everyone around you.

Srama likes this.
  8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Agatha,

Thank you for your response. I want to say I am delighted that I could take your mind off of your surroundings but garbage problem is indeed so huge. There are days here when I pick up a little piece of paper from the yard because it looks so out of place. I think I am spoilt. Just today, I posed this quote to a friend “If all the insects were to disappear from the earth, within 50 years all life on earth would end. If all human beings disappeared from the earth, within 50 years all forms of life would flourish.” Jonas Salk From up there life forms really do not seem that big but the impact we make seems to be beyond our own understanding! There, I go off ....at a tangent and a rant!

Thank you for your words.

9. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Dear Padma,

That is such a sweet response! Thank you for making my day with your words. Weekend is almost here, have a relaxed weekend and would love to hear from you.

10. Kamla

Kamla IL Hall of Fame

Dear @Srama /Saby,

There you go again, up up into the clouds! But thank your generous heart you take us also along with you.

Enjoyed zooming around in the skies, peeping at the trees and blinking at the truant rays of the shining sun that seems to play hide and seek in the clouds. But then, you drag me down to the green lawns and trees and add a cute kiddo with clever questions! But even at that kid's level, you paint the world just as beautiful.

No wonder it is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Thanks for seeing everything as beautiful and for conveying the beauty to us. Now I am hoping I will dream of taking off from the green pastures of earth and delve into the clouds and count stars tonight...if I am so lucky!!

If not, I guess I will be quite happy with the fall colors and fire works!

L, Kamla