1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fall Colors And Fire Works......

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Srama, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Oh Kanyakumari! Dear Syamala! Don't even get me started about that. It was one of the most fantastic experiences of my life. As I write, the shades of reds and oranges come in front of my eyes and the face of kanyakumari so lit up fills my heart! There indeed is something magical about that place. I have often flown around in fall but nothing like walking under those I tell you. Even though it is hot here still, I can already see the fall colors :) Thank you syamala for your feedback....decided to add some pics as well. Hope you enjoy them.

kaniths and satchitananda like this.
  2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Some photos....raw cell phone pics :)

Attached Files:

Kamla, KashmirFlower, kaniths and 6 others like this.
  3. knbg

knbg Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Saby.....wow......your words.....chosen, elaborate and exquisite........
    and cant resist to say....
    your DH's words....fall colours and fire works.....powerful, crisp and concise....
    How beautifully you complement each other.....match made in heaven indeed....and you bring heaven on earth to people around you by your words and deeds...( knowing you well....)
    Stay blessed dear.....wishing you many more wonderful moments to relish and cherish....

Arunarc, Srama and satchitananda like this.
  4. Scorpio707

Scorpio707 Platinum IL'ite

Hi Sabitha,

Trust you to talk about nature :). You have a way of transporting readers to a different world altogether, while I read I could almost see it for myself. As always a beautiful heart warming post, with just the right ingredients :clap2:.

Some of the most simplest things in life give way to thoughts in a least expected manner ....I loved your post. Thank you.

Srama likes this.
  5. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

please do :D i wil be waiting

6. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Bhargs, you brought a beautiful smile on my face. DH is the one who keeps me grounded, all the time :) Thank you for your words and wishes dear. They mean a lot. Thank you also for the lovely feedback.

knbg likes this.
  7. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

This right here,
    sums it all up Meenu! I did not realize how affected I was till I wrote it all down Thank you for your warm feedback and lovely words.

Scorpio707 likes this.
  8. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

I have posted @Caide. Thank you!

9. Caide

Caide IL Hall of Fame

wow 1st pic is like snow about to gulp the whole plane
    2nd looks like meeting point of sunrays and water
    3rd looks like antartic snow than cloud
    4th luks like sunrays passing through ice berg
    5th i can only steal kalpana chawlas wors for this
    The atmosphere looks like a ribbon with different colours hugging the earth.
    The earth is not just a bluish hue. You actually see all the colours. It was spectacular. For example, when the Sahara comes into view, the ocean near it is an emerald green. It is shockingly beautiful. The Sahara itself looks golden brown. Then you cross the Nile, and it looks like a deep, dark green ribbon and immediately you can tell why it is the lifeline of the desert.

i am glad you experienced it ma wat a view if pic itself is like this how would b reality waahhh

KashmirFlower and Srama like this.
  10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Sabhitha

Reading your post I went back into my memory world, I to have fully enjoyed this beautiful sky with all the clouds around with beautiful sunrise and set and not to forget the lovely rainbow in the sky. I think when I was coming back from australia i could see something colourful near the window, I peeped outside to see the beautiful rainbow, felt as if i can just getup and touch it the awesome colours....wow
    Let me come down to earth after these dreams, Your DH knows how to bring day dreamers down to earth, :laughing:awesome snippet.

KashmirFlower and Srama like this.