1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Fake Sniffer Dog, Gayle, Falling Poop

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Fake Sniffer Dog, Gayle, Falling Poop

Tommy the Fake Sniffer Dog

SHO doesn't find sniffer dog, takes pet to check passengers' luggage - Times of India

Todays papers . A police officer was told to take the police sniffer dog to the Moradabad (UP) Railway station to check for explosives. The officer not finding the police sniffer dog available, well, he did the next best thing, told his son to bring their pet dog , Tommy, to the railway station.

So the father , son, and the holy Gral, sorry I mean Tommy went compartment to compartment, train to train. The dog being a pet, and well fed, poor thing got tired, and started howling. A smart alec, sensing something was not right, took the pic of the trio and sent it to the police for verification, and the cat, sorry the dog was out of the bag.

I don’t blame Tommy. My two dogs used to get tired also at walks, and would sit down on the road, and I would be at a loss how to take them back home.So next time I carried loads of biscuits in my pocket, which I would throw towards the house direction and he would eat the biscuits to reach home.

Poor Tommy, I feel the police should give him a medal for at least volunteering for the job, when his collegues were not available.what say !!!!

Falling poop from an Airplane

Stink from the blue: Plane poop hurts woman on ground - Times of India?

Dec 17, 2015, a 60 year old woman from Bhopal, was injured by wehat they call as football sized chunk of ice. Now it is suspected that that ice is in fact solidified poop , dropped down from a passing airplane.

Now either it is a piece of meteorite, or from a plane. If from a plane, she is entitled to compensation. But how to find out which plane that was eh ! What a way to get injured and how embarrassing to say, I was hurt by ****.

I remember as a kid I used to woder what happens when the toilet is flushed in the plane. And where does that **** go, I mean if I am eating outdoors, can the **** come into my plate or what , or on my head ? The plane cannot carry so much **** load, so I thought. But now I know **** is stored, and it becomes ice, bcs the temperatures outside the plane are freezing ones.

Well the next time,if u hear a plane coming, run for shelter, who knows it falls on yr head and cracks yr skull and u are no more eh !!!!!!

Chris Gayle and Flirting

Chris Gayle flirts with reporter on live TV, draws stern criticism | The Indian Express

Chris Gayle was interviewed after a match in Australia by a lady reporter, and Gayle told her this

““I wanted to come and have an interview with you as well. That’s the reason why I’m here, just to see your eyes for the first time. It’s nice so. Hopefully we can win this game and have a drink after. Don’t blush, baby.”

McLaughlin handled the situation by replying that she is not blushing.

What was wrong in what Gayle said. He was making a light comment, the lady did not complain to the authourities, then why this big thing over this.

I think we humans have lost our sense of humor, or have become touchy. Do we want a society of dull people, where every word is measured before spoken ?

They say Gayle is a flirt in real life, well that may be true, but if u look at the interview, on You Tube, u will wonder what was wrong in what he said.it was in fun.

Well it has cost Gayle steep, he has been fined some 7000 Dollors, and will not be invited for next year’s matches.

Sometimes It pays to be a dull boy and keep yr mouth shut.

Asha Parekh denies Nitin Gadkari's claim that she lobbied for Padma Bhushan award [VIDEO]

Nitin Gadkari, a minister , says, he is tired of people lobbying for awards, that even Asha Parekh came to his house to lobby for a padma bhushan award.

The lift was not working, she climbed 12 stories to his house, for she was desperate, said he.He told her, u have got the padma shree, she said, but I want the padma bhushan too, for I deserve it.

Asha parekh denies asking Gadkari this.

Well it was in poor taste, of Gadkari to reveal this in public of what was asked in private.

And equally it is in poor taste to lobby for an award. Not receiving a PB does not lower our love for Asha, but lobbying, well I would never do it.

Just as I never lobby for comments onmy blogs, I just give a hint, that those who don’t comment on this blog, well Shani may visit u at yr home.

HAHA

KAMAL MAHTANI

magine U are sitting in front of a computer. what will the computer think...??

Intel Inside
    Mental outside.....

You are standing in front of a fridge....
    What will the fridge think..??

Cool inside
    Fool outside...

Imagine you are standing outside a race course....
    What will the race course think...??

Ghoda inside
    Gadha outside...

And now that you are using whatsapp, what will whatsapp think...???

Jokes inside
    Joker outside 

Arrested for laughing.

This is from an actual trial in the UK.

A young woman who was several months pregnant was sitting in a bus. When she noticed a young man smiling at her she began feeling humiliated on account of her condition.

She changed her seat & he seemed more amused. She moved again and then on seeing him laughing more.

She filed a court case on him. In the court the man's defense was:-

When the lady boarded the bus I couldn't help noticing she was pregnant. She sat under an advertisement, which read "Coming Soon - The unknown boon". I was even more amused when she then sat under a shaving advertisement,
    which read:- "William's stick did the trick". Then I could not control myself any longer, when on the third move she sat under an advertisement, which read: "Dunlop Rubber would have prevented this accident".

The case was dismissed.

The judge fell off his chair laughing.

Kejriwal has stopped wearing his underwears because they have VIP written on them .

He can't wear jockey as horse riding is a rich man pastime.

He can't wear macroman since he is a common man .

And he can't wear commando since he has refused security.

So now all he needs is to cover himself with mango leaves
    to prove that he is an “aam” admi. 

***************************************** ***********************************A New Teacher Joins school.
    She finds two boys Similar in appearance,
    Teacher asks: " Twins " ?
    Boy: No , " NEIGHBOURS" 

2 people like this.

2. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

@Kamalji sir,

I fell off my chair laughing. My stomach still hurts on reading your narration on poop news and case for laughing. I was actually waiting for your snippet to see whats new today. I read the headlines and for detailed version, I think i can go for your snippet to read the detailed news. :biglaugh

Great idea indeed to award a medal for volunteering when so called colleague is not available. I have no comments for gayle's case whether to be punished nor not.
    I never knew **** would be converted to ice. Wondering is it an accident or thats the case every time and most are falling in the sea gigglingsmiley

3. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

@kamalji laugh1smiley

Poor Tommy after all the completion of work people are saying its not his
    work instead of rewarding for its excellent performance.shakehead

Yes, how embarrassing it will be to say that somebody died due to **** .No one can stop their smile after hearing the death news.gigglingsmiley

Sir, Media have talent to exaggerate smile things of celebs poor celebs have to think twice to open their mouth in front of camera.

sir I enjoyed all the jokes especially the Arrest for laughing in UK and

4. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

5. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Great news and great jokes.(So Shani will not be visiting my house now) Kamalji.

6. curiousgals78

curiousgals78 Gold IL'ite

wonderful snippets again. off course i am off to read the news in the link. they are amusing. Jokes are funny.

7. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji both your dogs are labs and this breed just hates exercise of any kind. I should know. Taking Jimmy out for a walk is actually a workout for mel. It is like lifting weights and playing chess at the same time. You have to be one step ahead of the pooch and outthink her. Everytime she comes up with new tricks to cut short her morning walk. If she had the ability to write I am sure she would have written a book called 1000 tricks to Avoid Exercise from which even exercise hating humans can gain ideas.

As for the poop from the sky, the moral is never dine alfresco. If you eat outdoors there is every chance that your would receive unwelcome garnishes from the sky.

2 people like this.
  8. Akanksha1982

Akanksha1982 IL Hall of Fame

Kamalji.... lol:rotfl

Glad that windows in the plane don't open otherwise people would have what not falling on them. :rotfl Probably the airlines wanted to save some fuel and hence dumped some extra weight down.

I think Asha Parekh should be given Padma Vibhusan just for climbing 12 floors at this age.:rotfl Not sure why one would like to receive such awards. What worth are these awards which thousands of people are getting it.

Jokes are excellent.

9. Agatha83

Agatha83 IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamalji,
    I saw the you tube video of Gaile's interview and I could see the poor girl squirming in embarrassment. In public one has to be careful with their words and behaviour. Who is afraid of Shani as long as we have our guardian angel of IL Kamalji protecting us!!

Agatha83

10. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Rith,

god knows why, my eyes stray to the unusual news in the papers, and i am tickled no end. when we sit after walks in the garden, andi tell my walker friends what all i read, by their reaction i can know if this will bring out a good laugh at IL.

Yes that poor dog , made to do exercise eh ! He must have cursed his boss.

Well the next time Rith, u hear a plane sound, wear a helmet or run inside the house, u never know eh !

HAHA

Regards

kamal