Fake / Marketing Profiles In Fertility & Trying To Conceive

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by boby, Aug 13, 2018.

1. boby

boby Silver IL'ite

Hello Moderators and ILs,

I can see many fake profiles posting the same types of messages in the fertility & Trying to conceive threads. It is mainly about IVF and surrogacy. I don't know about the intentions. But ladies please be careful in responding to these messages . It is quite easy to identify these messages and profiles. The messages are in one general format and these profiles post same msgs in different threads of this forum which you can see from their profile. We are here in this forum to support each other by sharing hopes, true stories and experiences. Its disheartening to see people commercializing our troubles!Hope the moderators can take some action!

2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

3. MalStrom

MalStrom IL Hall of Fame

Thanks, @shravs3. I was also wondering about the sudden spamming on this forum.

shravs3 likes this.
  4. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Seriously all of a sudden I found so many new profiles created on same day with similar posts back to back !

Lalithambigai likes this.
  5. pinky2cute

pinky2cute Platinum IL'ite

I'm seeing these too and seriously having being depressed severely post losing my unborn baby, I feel uncomfortable whenever I open IL site and the recent posts are all spammed by these newbies with same type of copy past posts on miscarriage, fertility and trying to conceive forums!

Moderators please identify their IP address as I'm sure even if ids are different they all maybe from one IP address source so block them.

NeetaR and shravs3 like this.
  6. Laks09

Laks09 Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame