1. Handy Kitchen Tips that You cannot Miss : Solutions for all your Problems
    Dismiss Notice

Facilities You Would Like

Discussion in 'Home Decoration & Improvement' started by riazparveen, Feb 24, 2019.

1. riazparveen

riazparveen New IL'ite

If you are going to build a new home , what are the things you would like to include? I would like to have a colorful garden . And some big windows in the house facing it

2. Neelaa

Neelaa Bronze IL'ite

I always prefer apartment for a house. The apartment should have big balcony just like a terrace, where I can grow plants and dry clothes. The big balcony should have enough space to sleep as family during summer

riazparveen likes this.
  3. nakshatra1

nakshatra1 Platinum IL'ite

Nice, I have similar choice. I feel there are too many buildings and too few trees in cities, which affects our health and well being negatively. Hypothetically, if I had a piece of land to build my own house I would build a tiny house, which should be simple and energy efficient eg rain water harvesting, roof top solar,and that tiny house with more focus on garden /nature with different types of plants- and I would get to spend my free time amidst nature, gardening, meditation etc My house should be a space of calm , nature, and minimal plastic use. That would also be our bit contribution towards environment and give a sense of satisfaction

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
    riazparveen and shravs3 like this.