1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Eye Opener

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Viswamitra, May 29, 2017.

1. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Kamalji,

Thank you for your response. Our mind has excellent capacity to find the faults in others, the hardest part is finding the faults in us. May be, it will be wise to use the mentors to find them so that we learn our weaknesses. After sometime, we can develop introspection techniques.

Viswa

2. Nonya

Nonya Platinum IL'ite

Thank goodness for that excellent capacity! How else could we help improve the character of others ? A grand round-robin fault finding (all others pointing out and critiquing one's faults, while one critiques everybody else's) mela is what it ia all about, ain't it ? A few characters may get notched up, while others could get peeved, and get wound up. :smile:

Viswamitra likes this.
  3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

@Nonya,

The following needs to be kept in mind while finding fault with others:

1) If I am able to recognize and spell out the faults in others, where did I get that skill? Do I have the same fault in me?

2) What kind of injury is caused in my mind when I find faults of others?

3) If someone feels bad when I find his/her fault, how his/her reactions and negative energy impact me?

4) How finding faults of others help in my personality development?

5) Am I practicing something that I preach others as a solution for the faults of others?

Viswa