1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Extramarital Affair With Ex

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by mimi77, Aug 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lavani

lavani Platinum IL'ite

Social media has given trouble than solutions to people. my H watches a lot of standup comedy, i learnt hindi through that. On a lighter note sharing this. lot of wisdom with fun.

SinghManisha, NeetaR and shravs3 like this.
  2. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

Lol this is so true! Good one :tearsofjoy:

3. SinghManisha

SinghManisha Platinum IL'ite

This is funny ! Amit Tandon is hilarious !

4. brightsunflower

brightsunflower New IL'ite

Please tread carefully. You know what is right but you can't help yourself. Get hold of your emotions before it's too late.

mimi77 likes this.
  5. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Reinstating a lost contact with ex is not a good idea, as you already know J

I understand the temptation, I understand the pull, I truly do. But be warned though, it will (eventually) turn into “shall we meet”. Tread carefully.

Over the course of my married life, I have evaluated something. You tend to develop a crush on someone because what you have currently (husband) is someone you already know in and out. The teenager in your sparks. If you continue, this will become a fire that cant be put off. If it’s a new crush, chances are you will never act on it. But you have history with him. So, don’t continue.

6. Amulet

Amulet IL Hall of Fame

I had already voted my opinion on this affair. Threads like this are like audience voting in BigBoss reality show. If all of the audience vote one way, would the contestant choose the opposite ? Apparently that is what (according to this HT report on a survey) happens in real life.
    There are plenty of platitudes on the internet about taboos, fears, and regrets that can offer support no matter which way the cat jumps.
    A watched pot never boils. However, not all unwatched threads become pot-boilers. I am adding this to my unwatched.
    Adios!
    Women often initiate extramarital affairs. Here are some surprising facts about infidelity in India

mimi77 likes this.
  7. mimi77

mimi77 Gold IL'ite

shravs3 and SinghManisha like this.
  8. mimi77

mimi77 Gold IL'ite

Feeling very much relieved to have come out of all the nonsense that I was into.....Back to square one, Im really happy and comfortable to be emotionally with my own family.....I let it go as kind of a bad dream in my life .....but this short chapter has once again gave me assurance of my DH's love and support for me.....when he sensed things are not as great he became more loving towards me and this once again gave me confidence in the relationship I share with my DH.....Since I had the liberty to freely communicate with my ex without any fear, I chose to be responsible....Will never make the same mistake in my life again....

9. Minie34

Minie34 Bronze IL'ite

Get rid of him ASAP. Ex bf is always bad news. I hate mine from the bottom of my heart.

10. rachaputi

rachaputi Platinum IL'ite

So just a message away to reach you, and as easy it is to drop you to him" :rolleyes:

Ratna00 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.