Extra curricular activities like fine arts, swimming, karate

Discussion in 'Places & Events' started by Shanvy, Sep 27, 2007.

1. vidhyavidh

vidhyavidh New IL'ite

Re: is there any Drawing class near kovilambakkam, keelkattalai, madipakkam

Does anyone know a teacher who wd be taking home tuitions on carnatic music /bharatnatyam around Pallikaranai

2. gowrimom

gowrimom New IL'ite

Re: violin classes for beginners

hi ,

I am mother of a six year old staying in chinmaya nagar. we were looking for a violin class for her. where is your class located. Is there any class near chinmaya nagar, virugambakkam

Regards
    gowrimom

3. gowrimom

gowrimom New IL'ite

Re: Classes in and around Virugambakkam, Chennai

hi Raanivi,

My 6 year old kid is interested in Drawing and we are looking for drawing classes near chinmaya school virugambakkam. Please provide the info if you have.

Regards
    Gowrimom

4. findgounima

findgounima New IL'ite

hi lavanya,
    I have been searching for chocolate making classes in and around anna nagar. I would like to know the recipes covered, the duration and the fees.

5. anandhict

anandhict New IL'ite

Hi Every one!

I am new to this forum. Glad to join this. I was looking out for skating classes for my kid around velachery and found SR sports club in madipakkam. Can any one help me with the phone no and address of the club.

Thanks,
    Anandhi

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

sr sports is no more functional. you can try ma club on tambaram velachery road. they have a skating rink. nanganallur hindu colony there is a rink, that is owned by the muncipality and you need to get the local counsellors letter to use it i think.

7. srividhyams

srividhyams New IL'ite

Hi Ladies

Blossoms International - Annanagar west is conducting free [COLOR=#009900 !important]summer camp for kids[/COLOR] 2yrs-8yrs starting 16 Apr - I think its four weeks. Includes Art and craft, Rhymes, clay work, games, treasure hunt etc. [COLOR=#009900 !important]The school[/COLOR] is near park road behind Newry park towers. I hope this information is useful for everyone. Post similar stuff if available.
    They also conduct handwriting improvement and calligraphy courses only limited seats i think. Interested people hurry.

8. preethibijoy

preethibijoy New IL'ite

Can anybody please suggest Swimming class for ladies. My house is at Kovilambakkam. so searching for claases near by velachery, tambaram, sholinganallur, OMR. Also can we (ladies) learn swimming in short period? What will be the dress code in swimming class? Is lady instructor will be in swimming class? What will be the charges for beginner?

9. Gitunandakumar

Gitunandakumar Bronze IL'ite

Hi All,
    I am new to Chennai (Anna nagar),my kid is 4 year girl,i like to join her in skating,drawing,dance,gymnastics..is there any classes new by?If so can you pls provide the details.

10. Vidu29

Vidu29 Gold IL'ite

Ilangosartspace conducts fine art courses , drawing, painting for all age groups. It has been recently shifted to no.9, mahalingapuram main road. Mahalingapuram