Extension Of Home Loan

Discussion in 'Money Matters' started by Gayabala, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Gayabala

Gayabala Senior IL'ite

2. Gayabala

Gayabala Senior IL'ite

Thanks Archana11 ....ya I am planning to take mortgage....my FIL always wants my husband to take responsibility for his brothers as he is the elder....even our relatives supports my FIL....my BILs are not much educated moreover they did not go to work before...my husband is a software engineer so before we got married they were all staying and enjoying my husbands earnings.....he did not save anything...after our marriage they started to go for work...as they had to get married...now the problem is my FIL....as he knows that he can make my husband to do anything....as far as he is not talking with his father it is safer for us.....so am planning to extend the loan....if my husband Is bold to his father I could have done a lot....he can do is not talking with his. Father and escaping from him....I talked with FIL about this...from then onwards my FIL spoiled my name among our relatives....saying am selfish...and all other relatives believe him....they all behave differently with me....he is planning to give this house to BIL ...as he wants me to take additional loan by keeping my jewels and making some other arrangements to buy a small house(1bhk).....and we are supposed to pay loans (both the house in our native and the house if we are buying any)....he says the only statement that as an elder brother he should do this to his brothers....

3. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

renegoniate the loan with your housing finance company or bank, stating that you would want to go for lower emi, and extension of the tenure..do not go for a mortgage, why should you do that, keep your credit score healthy. finish of this loan.

you do get home repair and extension loans..go for it only if you really need it.

you have a choice of completing the loan, getting the documents, (unless the bank staff are too close to your in laws, or your fil is a poa, he is not going to know that you have got the original documents)

ask your husband, to be firm and state, that they can enjoy the benefit of living in the house, but you are not going to transfer it to the bil's name..hoping it is registered under your husband's name.

Gayabala likes this.