1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Exhausted

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by cheenu123, Jul 24, 2017.

1. DDream

DDream Finest Post Winner

OP, take it easy.. I dont support any bad behavior from your parents or anybody-I guess they are really worried about you. But dont take it too much into your heart. It is nothing compared to what you are going through. Please dont divert your mind from what you need - time to heal and focus on yourself

You gather everyone and tell them that you need everyone's support this time and be nice to you. Tell them that these kind of behaviors is making you upset & depress, Request them to to give you more time.

At this time you need your own space to breath, to be yourself. So I agree with others suggestion to have your own set up to live away from family. That will help you to gain back your confidence. At this stage you need positive energy every where. So try to be away from all those negative people and negative events. So try to find some convincing reason to stay away from family. I am sure you will gain back your confidence and positive outlook..Focus on your health, career . Take your own time.. Take control of your life in your hands..good luck

sindmani likes this.
  2. YoGirl

YoGirl Gold IL'ite

Who got the alliance with ur ex-h? Was it ur parents?? If yes, then u have all the rights to reverse blame them for the mess they have created without proper background check.
    IMO, you are the victim of ur first marriage and will need all the avenues to soothe you down. Dont let ur parents control your life again. Take charge. Just cuz ur marriage failed.. u need not look sad, do all household chores, bend backwards for society to sympathize you. Define ur boundaries to your parents and tell them that they cant take out their frustration on you. Remind them that u lost more than anyone else at this stage and that u need time to bounce back. You should make a list of things you want to accomplish in near future. Create a plan to achieve it. This is to take focus away from past life. Do a tech certification, join some classes or find a totally new hobby like dancing. Basically you need to meet new set of ppl. I dont agree to stay seperately from parents at this stage as others suggested. You are vulnerable at this stage and there are wolves out there to grab the opportunity. Fight to be who you are. Parents need to understans you more than anyone cuz they know what you went thru. They will become strong if u r strong.

3. sonal1611

sonal1611 Gold IL'ite

Ok .. its not too late ..

If u r working.. please look for shared accomodation for some time.. So that U can live in peace..

Join some hobby classes.. Like Dance , painting .. Join gym.. keep ur mind free.. Join some trekking group for weekends..

Keep urself busy ..

But if u r staying with family , help ur mom/ SIL too.