Exclusive pdf files for deity-pictures(new)

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Chitvish, Jun 17, 2007.

1. tanujadeeks

tanujadeeks New IL'ite

hi chitra , thankyou very much for the kandhrishti ganapati photo ,it is very beautiful , i liked it a lot

thanks again
    tanuja

2. sujathas

sujathas New IL'ite

Re: Exclusive pdf files for deity-pictures

Hello Chitra aunty,
    I found this thread in indusladies only today and i swear its truly awesome... So many god pictures which can be downloaded for various purposes .. I cannot find it anywhere especially when most of the pictures are traditional ones...
    Thank you so much for taking all the effort to upload and share it to everyone.. Its truly inspiring....

3. akilaakka

akilaakka Senior IL'ite

Thanks a lot for the pictures. your service is wonderful.

4. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Tanujadeeks, sujathas, akilaakka,
    Thanks for your kind words.
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. gowthamanappu

gowthamanappu Bronze IL'ite

6. raji_siv

raji_siv Bronze IL'ite

Re: Exclusive pdf files for deity-pictures

Dear Chtira,

all photos are very beautiful. especially Shivashakthyaikyarupini Sri Lalithambika, picture is amazing.thanks

raji

7. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Dear Chitra mami,

Saw this thread couple of days back only. Thought of giving feedback after fully reading all the posts and going thru all the pdf photos. So it took 2 days to go thru all the 28 pages. Mami, I salute you, namaskarams to you , hats off to you, I dont know what else to say...:bowdown :bowdown:bowdown:bowdown

Each of the photos are a gem. I specifically liked the shiva sakthi ikyarupini Lalithambika, bhuvaneswari 1, Ravi varma's Lakshmi and Saraswathi, Lalitha parameswari, Divamangala swarupam, Kanya kumari...the list will go on and on...

I am also planning to take print out of some of the photos , frame it and put it on my puja room. On that matter, I had asked a query on other thread- photos of dieties- I think you have not seen that. Mami, is it ok if I replace some old photos which are kept in puja room, but whose frames are rusted with these new photos, as there is space constraint to accomodate new ones without removing some . Further being on transferable job, I didnt want to have lots of photos on puja room , as during shifting if some photos break, we feel inauspicious in our heart. Can you please guide me on this?

Mami, I am surprised that nobody asked for Ramar pattabishekam. Though I could get one from your thread on Rama navami, if you have any more on Pattabi ramar, can you please upload that? or any of my IL friends if they have can they upload the same?

Thanks in advance.

Radhi

8. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chitra mami,

Only today got the opportunity to step into this thread and am so glad that all the photos are kankolla katchi especially the Bhuvaneswari amman photo, Shivasakthi which are very rare and one does not get the opportunity to see them in the market thes days except in our ancestor's house.

Thank you mami........

9. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhi & Sudha,
    Thanks for 'reviving' this thread.
    I try to avoid posting caledar photos, commonly available phoos & waste the server space!
    Only less common photos are here!
    Love,
    Chithra.

10. ramkalyang

ramkalyang Senior IL'ite

Thanks for sharing the photos of ganesha