Exclusive pdf files for deity-pictures(new)

Discussion in 'Religious places & Spiritual people' started by Chitvish, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Ambige

Ambige Bronze IL'ite

: Exclusive pdf files for deity-pictures

Dear Chitra,

Finally I got the hanuman from this thread. I referred the same to the hanuman pooja because i find this photo is perfect. Thank you so much for this. I have one request. Could you please let me know the missing sentences/words in the bottom of this picture. I'm trying to find out what is there after the word 'vaalil'. Please let me know. I could understand that the pooja procedure is written there but i could read only the half.

I'm a silent reader of your threads. But I like it very much all of your guidances and your efforts are really appreciatable. God is doing wonders thro' you. I know that you have guided people spritually that would have solved many of the problems in life. Hats off to your service.

2. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Re: Exclusive pdf files for deity-pictures

Dear CHithra Mami,
    With regard to this post:
    "Please go to the Saundaryalahari thread. I hae posted many photos of Ambal there".
    How do i go to this thread. When I searched under 'Saundaryalahari', there were no matches found...

Eagerly waiting to see the Ambal photos,
    thanks,
    Padma

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padma,
    Please go to my favourite thread
    Soundaryalahari (sanskrit verse in english & tamil fonts) & Tamil Verse:
    I plan to post less common Ambal Photos, again, since you seem to be interested!!
    Love,
    Chithra.

4. Chitvish

Hi,
    I will get back to you after taking out that picture from my collection. Please bear with me.
    Love,
    Chithra.

5. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Dear Chithra Mami,

Thanks a million, Chithra mami, I just adore Ambal in all Her forms and manifestations, cannot seem to get enough of seeing Her pictures and talking/sharing information about Her. She fills all my waking and sleeping hours... As an ardent Ambal-Bhaktha, I am sure you fully understand my 'Divine Obsession'!

Padma

6. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

Please can anyone tell me where i can find the picture of Lakshmi Narasimhar in this thread??? Or could any one re-post it for me please!!!

7. geevee68

geevee68 Platinum IL'ite

As i was browsing thru,i got a picture of Sri Lakshmi Narasimhar...............Thank u .

8. Ambige

Ambige Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitra madam,

Do I have any luck? I'm eargerly waiting for you. Am doing the pooja in my own format, i explained in the Hanuman pooja thread. I can assure if i got reply from you.

Thanks a lot. Tons and tons of thanks to you.

9. Chitvish

Dear friend,
    I got it finally. It is
    ஸ்ரீ ஹனுமானின் பிம்பத்தைக் கிழக்கு முகமாக வைத்து, வடக்கு முகமாக உட்கார்ந்து, ஸ்த்ரீகளோ புருஷர்களோ
    பூஜை செய்யவும். பூஜா காலத்தில் பிம்பத்தின் நெற்றியில் சந்தனம் இடும்பொழுது அடிவாலில் ஒரு பொட்டு
    வைக்கவும். 45 நாட்கள் பூஜை செய்து வாலில் வரிசையாய்ப் பொட்டு வைத்து வரவும்.சந்தனப் பொட்டின்மேல் குங்குமம் வைக்கவும். மண்டலமுடிவன்று ஸ்ரீ ஹனுமான் மீது வடைமாலை சமர்ப்பிக்கவும். பல க்ஷேமங்கள் உண்டாகும்.

Love,
    Chithra.

10. Ambige

Ambige Bronze IL'ite

Dear Chitvish,

I thank you very much from the bottom of my heart. Thanks for spending time for me. I'm on the way in the hanuman pooja. Surprisingly I'm doing the same thing, I put chandan and then I'm placing kumkum on it. The procedure given by you is very simple. I follow the procedure for the remaining days. Also I love to read your devotional posts. Sometime i read it again and again. I don't know why. But still am doing it, which gives me mindful peace. No words to appreciate your serivce. Please don't mistake that I'm fluttering off. But that is the truth. Your guidance to the youngsters is admirable. There is lot of people in this world longing for direction. I think thats why god has given people like you to provide direction to others to reach god. I have no words to say. I thank you very much.