Excess heat in a body... please help me

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by swathig, Aug 26, 2014.

1. swathig

swathig New IL'ite

Hi everyone,

I have a few question regarding excess heat in a body.

I am planning to get conceive. So, I wanted to get my body temperature normal / naturally.
    So can you please help me with your valuable remedies.

How to mould my body to conceive as quick as possible. Its already three years of my married life. So, I started trying to get conceive since 6months, I didn't get conceive. But during my periods their is a sever back-ach. Previously I have never been suffer like this. Just its started from 4months. Should I need to concern a doctor?

And, I heard from my friends that if its heat body i can't conceive. is it true?
    Please help me out from this.

Thank you

2. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

Body temperature is an old saying. There has been no scientific evidence. So do not worry. However, if you are trying to conceive, keep yourself healthy by having good veggies, fish and fruits. Keep yourself hydrated. Also, please take your doctor's advice on the diet, if there is any for pregnancy. I would suggest you please check with your doctor on your back ache. Many women have this problem. But your GYN knows you better and to be on the safer side, take GYN's advice.

3. swathig

swathig New IL'ite

Thank you for quick reply.

Can you please specify the kind of fruits and fish.

4. kanthtx

kanthtx Gold IL'ite

you shud see a GYNO .. dont believe in all rumors.. a doctor is the right person to assess and solve ur issues...

5. MaliniHari

MaliniHari Gold IL'ite

Before me suggesting the fruits, I would again insist you go to your GYNO. Because they are the right people to guide you in this. Usually a balanced diet is recommended. Fruits and veggies rich in iron is usually focused if you have little low iron content.

6. tashidelek2002

tashidelek2002 IL Hall of Fame

A good acupuncturist can balance body heat and also help with your periods. Know from personal experience.

7. jaden

jaden Gold IL'ite

Back pain could have a link with endo.Please do visit a gynac and do a tvs scan to rule out endometriosis.This could severally damage your healthy ovaries.Please visit a good gynac and rule out the same

8. swathig

swathig New IL'ite

Thank everyone...