1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone should have a supportive husband

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Sep 12, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sacrifice is greater than love, Character is greater than beauty, humanity is greater than wealth, but in any relationship nothing is greater than trust.
    In any relationship trust is more important. When a person gets married they should trust each other then only they can be happy. Once they lose trust in their partner life wont be so happy. In modern world girls go to work and they have to sit late and they have little time for their house. The husband should be understanding and help her. Girls who get their husband’s support feel blessed tohave such husbands. There are families where both the husband and wife do the housework together . When I was working my husband used to help me in housework and since he used to go to office early and come back early he used to take care of the children after coming home and when I used to come home he used to be ready with coffee for me. When the children were kids he used to bring them to the station when I used to come back from office.

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Viji, you are so lucky to have MR.Iyer in your life. Not many husbands don't help their wives even in modern times.

Have a wonderful life and best wishes.

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Coffeelover

Thank you for your loving fb and best wishes. Thank you for giving fb to all my threads

love
    viji

4. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Viji ma.......thank god I am also blessed with a wonderful husband...he not only shares all house work but treats me like an equal and never dominates me...