1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Everyone is egoistic these days

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by tinku, May 24, 2011.

1. gdwwm1

gdwwm1 Senior IL'ite

hi,
    I am relatively new here and i may be wrong..but i have been in situations like that...on both end of the spectrum so my 2 cents is that some time we manifest things because we assume that the person is being rude..may be thats just her nature..
    or u r in a place in ur life were things are not going the way you want it to go just yet...so if some one has the life you have dreamed of you feel that person is trying to brag it n show it off....but that may not be that case...so we should not bother so much...every single person if life will have a good phase n bad phase eventually things will change... however next time u feel that theres some nasty comment from her side...n u feel really bad..just stay aloof...and maintain your distance...why be around ppl that make u feel bad about ur self...if u maintain ur distance they themselves will feel u r not talking and try to make an effort if they r genuinely good or else good riddance from annoying relatives and such ppl are not worthy of ur time and hospitality :)

2. SriVidya75

SriVidya75 Platinum IL'ite

Well said:thumbsup

By the thread title itself its clear that OP is under severe stress and pressure...

3. Mom2499

Mom2499 Senior IL'ite

I agree with you Sri.

Very good advice.

4. tinku

tinku Silver IL'ite

Finally,
    Thanks everyone for your valuable inputs.

Yes, now I am learning to ignore people of such hateful kind. Or may be that's their nature which I have mistook too.

I guess many of us would have gone through these sort of relationships now-a-days. But am learning to just be a friend of everyone I have to deal with and avoiding to take them deep inside my heart and analysing their behaviour and attitude. I feel true friendship is hard to find these days.

I am satisfied that atleast a few people feel the same way as I do. Happy that I am not a big pshycho or something. But I can become one if I keep thinking of relationship issues. Will certainly avoid giving much thought about it.

Thanks everyone again.

5. smlingam

smlingam New IL'ite

tinku, yes, u r right. most of us in society are egoistic in nature. silence is the best medicine for those. we may get angry in responding them. But they may use our responses as their strengths to ruin our life. So lets ignore them and be our way.