Everyone flirts

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by lakshmilife, Dec 21, 2011.

1. lakshmilife

lakshmilife Junior IL'ite

Hi Aruna,
    Yes Aruna I agree with u that husbands should be kept in loop. In my case its real fun checking on reaction of DH when a certain incident is narrated .This is possible only and only if lot of trust is involved with DH.

2. ILoveTulips

ILoveTulips IL Hall of Fame

Hi Lakshmy,

Nice thread.

Nobody starts to go out wearing some ugly clothes, having poor hairdo the next day after getting married. If not 'trying' to get attention, we all want to look good, we all like compliments. Especially getting compliments from opposite sex does make one happier, gives that 'Hey.. I still got it' feeling. We all enjoy having conversation with like-minded people, if that like-minded person turns out to be a man, that conversation is branded as 'flirting'.

Married or not, Cute guys look Cute, unless marriage means having our eyes operated to be filled with puss all the time; or like liposuction targetting estrogen.

My range of flirting is within a small circle that I have drawn myself: I return the smile, but never initiated; I feel happy when I was happened to be caught in the conversation, but won't go out of my way looking for a chat. I never felt the need. In short if the flirting environment builts itself, it's good to exchange pleasantries and move on. It makes myself feel younger, attractive and agreeable. And I love that feeling.

ILT

1 person likes this.