Everyday Living

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by dasikajl, Apr 28, 2017.

1. dasikajl

dasikajl Gold IL'ite

Hello Ilites,

I do not know if I have posted in the correct forum or not.Please excuse me if I have not posted in the correct forum.

Everyday Living is a Youtube channel where I could find a lot of useful information related to 1. gardening for beginners
    2. kids lunch box recipes
    3. home organizing ideas
    4.kids studies planner
    5.how to subscribe for free magazines.

These are few of the topics out the many videos she made and the concerned person has plan to make many more videos on henna designs and many more.

As I am new to US I found few of them very very useful. I felt it may be helpful for many of us, not only for people in US but others too.

And yes!! there are many good useful threads regarding all the above said topics in our IL too. But, I just wanted to share this here so that you may have a look and something might help you all !
    This is the link...

Everyday Living

Regards,
    Jaya

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    Lithika likes this.

2. dasikajl

dasikajl Gold IL'ite

I forgot to mention in my previous post - this You tube channel is maintained by the same person who also runs a devotional You tube @Dattakutumbam which is a amazing one.

@Everyday Living is also a good and very useful one with a lot of good information and many more to come.
    Please have a look.

Just thought of sharing a good word :)

3. dasikajl

dasikajl Gold IL'ite

Please check this-

Kids books organizing ideas