1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Every Woman Needs A Husband And A Lover

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by yaminikrishna, Apr 15, 2013.

1. yaminikrishna

yaminikrishna Silver IL'ite

if ur can find a husband who is also a lover , that will be great. it has nothing to do with sex. a lover is a man who is also ur best friend. ur can pour out ur thoughts with no judgements no criticisim. a lover comes for a walk with u in the rain holding hands ,he buys u flowers from a roadside stand. he holds ur hand in public. he helps u in the kitchen and make love to u on the dining room table. he washes up after u cook. he watches cartoons and silly romantic movies with u, he takes off to new york with u for a play, he come with u for a massage and also for ur doctors appointments ,he holds ur hand during labor, and be at ur side when ur sick.
    who is a husband. one who is ur guardian. pays the bills, take responsiblities of everything in the family, buys cars, gives orders, serious, contemplative, prefer men friends over u, prefers golf and tennis over u and watches sports on tv 24 hours. works hard, financially successful, authoritative figure.

wht wud u rather have??

i feel a woman shud have both to be fulfilled and complete. u will never find both in one man. or rarely!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2016

2. CuteCherry

CuteCherry Silver IL'ite

Hi Yamini,

Sorry can't accept with you.

3. redtulip

redtulip New IL'ite

interesting point of view

4. pinkjasmine

pinkjasmine New IL'ite

not sure ## two men double headaches##

5. harisarada

harisarada New IL'ite

The man might think the same as long as you can deal with that . Every relationship needs adjustments from all involved , apart from that everything else is fantasy created by movies

6. vs2

vs2 New IL'ite

lol wot a advice

7. pkr

pkr Senior IL'ite

I guess, I was having both of these qualities for many recent years when I was helping my wife in kitchen, house, and almost everything. I was the one paying the bills and taking responsibilities of everything in the family... and after many years of living husband-lover life I encouraged her to start her old career... after her old career our role has changed a bit... and now she behaves very mature and caring for me.. now she is the one I ask for suggestions even in my professional life. she is the one who kisses my forehead before leaving for job, and thanks me to encourage her to work... we still do housework together... but now she also don't miss the chance to show her love in public...
    Now she advice me to save my salary and she pays all bill and everything.. even gifts for me and saves more than me..
    She doesn't give order (and even I didn't when she was house wife), but she takes care of everything in my life... she is giving so much of security to me that I feel
    insecure without her...

In my case, my wife has both the quality and she is giving quality of life which I couldn't have achieved by myself...

I know I was giving these two to her earlier, but now she is the one giving these two to me... I don't have problem with it and I am very happy... but as a woman, would she be feeling fulfilled and complete in her married life..? Personally, I see her a very confident and happy in life... but I thought of her fullness and completeness thinking.. after reading this post...