1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Every love story is beautiful , but ours is my favourite

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by iyerviji, Jun 28, 2015.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

It is always NICE to have someone in your life that makes you SMILE even when they are not around… Isn’t it??Love begins in a moment, grows over time, and lasts for eternity.

I had written about my story of love and now I am writing about my son's story of love. Ours was arranged marriage and we fell in love after marriage , love increased after retirement more as children got settled and after retirement we had more time to be close and think of ourselves and understood each other more.

My son being in present age he had love marriage. First without seeing each other they came close and then they got an opportunity to work in the same place , so they could see each other and their love increased. But as my husband is very strict he did not have the courage to tell his father, though he had told me long back and I had no courage to tell my husband. Only when my husband asked him after my daughter's marriage whether he is ready for marriage and if he has someone in mind to tell him,he told about his choice. My husband told him no problem but since it is love marriage you should take care of her till the last and should not leave her in between.

After my husband agreed it was not necessary to think anything, so they got married. Before marriage itself we got a house for him, before he fell in love his house was booked, so that they have their own space and be happy. I had taken VRS from office and paid some amount and he took loan and after marriage he wanted a bigger house so went for that.

Me and my dil understood each other. Before marriage I used to worry about my son but after marriage I knew that his wife will take care of him. She also used to update me about him. Their love grew more and we never interfered , whenever required we used to give advise and they also always keep in touch with us.

This year they have completed 10 years of marriage. Now since two years my son is abroad, so my dil as she is a working woman could not go there immediately. She started studying MBA and came 2nd . When my son came she gave us a treat. Recenlty also one fine day when my son was here they gave a pleasantsurprise by taking us for dinner. My dil knows that I am a foodie and enjoys any type of food. So she told me we will have italian dish. I also enjoyed that. During their 10th Wedding Anniversary we were also in Dubai and my dil also had come , so enjoyed with them. Our Wedding Anniversary was celebrated with my daughter, sil and grand daughter and my husband's nephew's family.

17 people like this.

2. VanithaSudhir

VanithaSudhir Platinum IL'ite

Indeed every love story is beautiful.. Especially your unconditional love for your family .. Your family is blessed to be a part of you. You complete them.. :)

1 person likes this.
  3. iyerviji

mademydaysmileywith your first and immediate fb Vanitha dear, :thankyou2:True dear love stories are always beautiful but it depends on the couple to make it stronger every day and lead a happy married life. Thanks foryour loving message @Vanitha dear

1 person likes this.
  4. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

Viji ma,

Long time . Hope all is well at your end . Lovely write up as always and happy to know that you are blessed with a sweet family .may the love and affection between you all grow stronger and stronger .

Take care ma and my respect to Appa.

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

@luckwaves dear glad to see you here after a long time. All well dear. Glad you liked the write up and thanks for your fb and wishes

1 person likes this.
  6. iyerviji

503 views, 15 likes but only 3 feedbacks,

Thanks for the views and likes

1 person likes this.
  7. Grihani

Grihani Gold IL'ite

Beautiful family, stay blessed :) You must be a wonderful MIL...it shows

1 person likes this.
  8. jasmine25

jasmine25 Gold IL'ite

Hello aunty,
    I have your title as my signature.. True ! Every love story is beautiful.. I have read your post on your love after marriage.. Happy to hear that you and uncle agreed and acknowledged your son's love and arranged their wedding with a house as a gift for them.. Lovely gesture Aunty from your end.. Your love for your family is great..you and your DIL both are lucky to get each other hugsmiley

1 person likes this.
  9. iyerviji

Thank you @Grihani

10. iyerviji

@Jasmine dear ya noticed that you have my tittle as your signature. ,you have also written na.Glad you have read my story after marriage. Its all God's blessings dear . Thanks dear for your loving message andmy hugs and kisses to your little one