Ethical Or Otherwise?

Discussion in 'Education & Personal Growth' started by satchitananda, Sep 22, 2018.

1. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Will definitely do that if she brings up the topic again. True, I tend to choose the path of least resistance (unless absolutely pushed to the wall) and I think yesterday's incident was that event. Teacher has been told. Next will have to be X, though I do hope she does not start off again!!!

Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
    Agathinai likes this.
  2. Viswamitra

Viswamitra Finest Post Winner

Dear Satchi,

Mr SU was aggressive and occupied the residence of Mr A forcibly. Mr US in order to liberate Mr. A's residence, gave arms to Mr O to get the residence back to Mr.A. Eventually Mr SU pulled out of the residence of Mr A and Mr O stayed in the residence of Mr A having helped Mr A to get back his house.

Eventually, Mr O became so powerful promoting campaign against Mr US and periodically attacked Mr US properties in other places from time to time. Finally, Mr O attacked the residence of Mr US and Mr US not only declared a long term war against Mr O and his removal from Mr A's residence and also told all his friends, "You are either with us or against us". Most joined Mr US in fighting against Mr O and eventually Mr O was found in Mr P's residence. Mr I who was consistently harassed by Mr P with the help of Mr O was not given any attention by Mr US or his friends for a long period of time. Therefore, Mr I never contributed to the fight between Mr US and his friends against Mr O.

Laks09 likes this.
  3. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viswa,

interesting story that. I am the daughter of that Mr. I and I have neither contributed to the fight between Ms. US or Ms. O, knowing fully well, that both are capable of fighting their own battles. Am just trying to keep both of them away and have never said anything to either against the other. Both Ms. US as well as Ms. O are trying to recruit me, but my DNA has come to my aid so far.

Viswamitra likes this.