1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Errr i am so damn pissed :( :(

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Sonu123, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Sonu123

Sonu123 Silver IL'ite

Girls

so sorry this post is more of a vent for me ... i just wanted to write it all .. and this is the best place i can think off :(( :((

no tension someone will get hold of my paper and read what all rubbish i feel my sasu ma ... damn !!!

i wonder what kind of blood she has in her ... she is always there to create troubles and mess in life .. never ever can for once she sit QUITELY ...

and that too my MIL she is a silent killer .. she will do all that bad one can do for ... and would still consider her !!! she is slow poison ... KK #$%#$%#$#@% :( :(

i have my delivered a baby boy last week .. i want to go this week to her place .. just 2.5 hrs away from mine ... and my sasu mom .. so called clever human she is .. she doesnt says me anything but tells hubby who is currently abroad .. hey she is going blah blah .. do know ... have they called her .. ? and hubby asks me all this bloddy things .... do i need special invite .. and why should her inlaws call my MIL ? it might be a tradition at my in laws .. but not at hers so be it ... why do she wants every other family thats related to me .. should do things as per her wish !!!!!!!

crap woman !!

hell .. why am pissed now .. i call her to be sweet and talk how she is .. forgetting all the back biting she has done to hubby .. and now she tells me co-sis is so worried ... she keeps calling sunday monday .. dont see miss call .. monday i had head ache so badly even know .. did even get up to chat with hubby at night ... .. sunday am pretty sure she dint call .... mummmmmmaaaa why the hell did i marry this man !!! i fell in love .. i should have seen what kind of sasu mom i got ... i regret marrying hubby just of his family ... his bloody crap family .. :( :(

sorry gals ... sorry !!!!

2. Jhilmill

Jhilmill Silver IL'ite

It's just the pressure tactics ...don't succumb to it...do what you feel like n even if your husband calls you asking question like Did your sister call? reply as you wish...don't think negatively that he's some boss questioning you. May be they are bad but its your own fear thats causing all the stress.

Accept the fact they will not be happy if you meet your family side but do it anyway. If they stop you directly from doing that then it will be next step.

3. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dil pe mat le yaar, mar jayegi. :) Don't take it to heart!

Funny post!

2 people like this.
  4. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I would be pissed too if I were in you, but I would certainly carry on what I set out to do irrespective of all kinds of talk/pressure...as long as it doesn't hurt anyone in the family...and I don't care to fulfil the unrealistic/unfair expectations of the inlaws/hubby or people around me..by forgoing my happiness..I did that for long and felt like a FOOL at the end..Now..just enjoy..and do things that make you happy!!!!