1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Emotional side of sex life in Marriage

Discussion in 'Intimacy' started by riyagan, Jan 28, 2012.

1. riyagan

riyagan Gold IL'ite

in my view these are the general factors that affects sexual well being.

1. late marriage
    2. joint family system
    3. in-laws
    4. financial issues
    5. boredom (in sex/partner)
    6. time management
    7. tiredness/illness
    8. diet

2. indianinbayarea

indianinbayarea New IL'ite

I don't think Women are more emotional then men. It depends on person to person. Everyone has feelings and emotions. But Men don't express their emotions or feelings openly most of the time. This is what I have seen. Because traditional they are supposed to be " brave", and rough and tough person. So maybe they don't "show" their emotions. But I don't agree with your statement that "women seem to be more emotional than men"

**** does help. But men and women who have been brought in traditional environment find it dirty and repulsive. Exercise do help to keep your body fit and fine. So if your body is good, you can do more things with it and live a healthy life. Ofcourse. **** does not affect marriage. It's just a movie. Whether it should affect depends solely on the couple involved. If man and woman have good understanding between one another, there is no gap between them.

I am glad that you two watch **** and enjoy it.I don't think it will create problem for you later on in your married life. As I said, **** movies are movies like hindi or hollywood movies. They are actors who are being paid to do that. But sex, ****, talking about sex has always been a taboo in India. Sex is never discussed openly. And if someone talks about it, then we think his/ her character is loose. Everyone likes sex but no wants to say or show that they like it or love it.

Yes there can always be betterment in sex life as in men/women have fantasies and want to try new things, exciting sex in life. So **** is one way of getting ideas how to improve. Reading KS or any other sex manual is another way. Infact there are lot of educational movies about sex, different positions, stimulation etc. that are on the internet that can help someone in improving the sex life.
    There is no fixed number as in how often a couple should have sex. It depends on person to person. For me sex is like an exercise. It keeps body fit from frustation and you are active. If someone loses interest in sex for whatever reason then you have that "drooping" feeling. But again sex is not everything in life or marriage but I think physical relation is important in marriage and relationship/love.

Many women find **** repulsive, They even find oral sex repulsive. Even men do find oral and **** repulsive ( this is mostly in rural area, villages etc).

1 person likes this.
  3. riyagan

riyagan Gold IL'ite

indianinbayarea, thanks for ur inputs

4. riyagan

riyagan Gold IL'ite

this is from PM sender..

As far as I understand it, men always get turned on when watching ****, any time of the day (and also night). Also, there are other methods by which, they gain self-pleasure (masturbation, erotic massage, etc). To make it short, I think they are an "always-on" group.

I agree partially to sangial’s post, yes men get easily excited by many ways that is because men’s brain get simulated by visual happening a sexy movie song, a beautiful girl passing by etc can turn on, but it does not men they want to have sex all the time (it is not possible even if someone wants to do it all the time.)

sangiak

But sadly, in most parts of our country, men always perform the dominant role in lovemaking while women lie flat all throughout with not much participation, making it a one-way affair

I hope women are changing in India and becoming a more active participant in the love making process, men like it if the women are also an active participant and give them feedback and guide them during the love making process. Women have to come up with their own way of lovemaking and stop thinking that men to play the dominant role in lovemaking.

in my view these are the general factors that affects sexual well being.

1. late marriage
    2. joint family system
    3. in-laws
    4. financial issues
    5. boredom (in sex/partner)
    6. time management
    7. tiredness/illness
    8. diet

That's good you have touched upon most of the areas that affects a couples sex life, the most important thing form my view is “joint family” it kills all the romance and it just restricts the act to the bedroom. I have no idea how couples survive in a joint family, hats off to people who manage to be in a joint family and still manage to keep a active romantic sex life.

Personal hygiene also plays a major role to me so a quick shower and a good dress will put the couple in the good mood.

(This is purely my view)

We should move away from the notion that couples should reserve a specific place and time for lovemaking and once that act is done then their sex life is good, to me we should start thinking about how to add romance to the daily routine that will keep the couple excited about each other and this will help to get out of the monotonous routine. I can go on with numerous examples but don’t know if you are interested in listening :)

5. riyagan

riyagan Gold IL'ite

PM sender, agree with all ur points especially the one about personal hygiene. a quick shower with aroma body wash and a mouth wash is a must:bonk