1. Looking for an Interesting Craft Project? : Plethora of Ideas
    Dismiss Notice

Embroidery Book

Discussion in 'Embroidery' started by Persida, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Persida

Persida Silver IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    Sorry for the lack of posts , I've been very busy because I"m writing an embroidery techniques book.
    As you know, I'm from Brazil, and unfortunately we do not have any embroidery publication and I decided to change this. This book will bring knowledge to many Brazilian women who want to learn, especially those who do not have conditions or access to forums or even the internet, or because they do not have financial conditions or because they do not know how to use the network resources.
    I will teach various embroidery techniques in the world, among them kasuti , fes embroidery, stumpwork, brazilian embroidery etc.
    I would like, of course with the permission of forum administrators to post photos in my book of people who embroider around the world, with testimonials from these people and photos of them embroidering in the regions where they live.Anyone who wants to participate should write an email to qualquermotivo@uol.com.br and I will be sending to my editor who will contact you for the legal matters.
    Today, I would like to share a kasuti embroidery done in a toilet towel
    I hope you enjoy
    embroidery kisses from Brazil
    Persida

joylokhi and Shanvy like this.

2. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Congrats persida. Way to go...