1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Eligible Bachelor

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by muggs, Mar 15, 2018.

1. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Thanks @peddadas :blush: Will update the next chapter soon.:icon_writing:

2. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Thanks so much @sapthu02 for taking out time and reading my story.

3. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Thank you so much @leenam05 for reading the story and giving your feedback.:blush:
    Will post the next one very soon:icon_writing:

4. Anabalas

Anabalas Senior IL'ite

When tragedy strikes, some people need company and some alone time. Glad that Sanjay let Aastha grieve as she wished.

I don't know, when ever I read this story it feels so real :cry::(

ratan and muggs like this.
  5. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

That's so true... everyone has different ways to handle with a situation.
    Thank you so much @Anabalas for finding the story realistic and liking it:blush:

6. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Waiting for next episode:icon_pc::icon_pc::icon_pc:

ratan and muggs like this.
  7. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Caught up in some work... Will try to post as soon as I can:icon_writing:

creativemumma and Rihana like this.
  8. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Chapter 25

Aastha was sitting and her laptop was opened in front of her. She was typing something. She typed few lines and then erased. Her fingers were moving around the keyboard. Finally, she buckled up herself and typed her resignation letter. She was about to click on the send button and her phone rang. It was Samyak.

“Hi… How are you?” Samyak asked.

“Hey… I am fine. How about you?” Aastha said slowly.

“What happened? Why are you sounding low?” Now they don’t need to see each other for understanding their mood. Voice is enough.

“Actually… Samyak I am resigning.” Aastha told him.

“Why?? What happened?” Samyak asked with surprise.

“Sanjay uncle called and he told me…” Aastha told about their conversation.

“So I have decided to take it from here. He thinks that a responsible owner’s presence is very important. At this point, Papa is not in a condition to handle all this stress. I don’t want to trouble him. I want to give him time as much as he wants to come out of everything. So I will be joining along. If I will be there, he will also feel supportive. Mumma was always with him for all these years and now I will stand by his side.” Aastha said with conviction.

After listening to everything, Samyak said after a pause, “I am so proud of you Aastha. You are the best daughter and I am lucky that you are in my life. Whatever would be your decision, I am always with you. Are you happy?”

“I don’t know Samyak. I am little confused though. You know I love my job and this is going to be an altogether different field. I don’t have any experience of this. I don’t know how will I manage everything. I am afraid if it gets ruined what will I do?” Aastha was feeling fearful as it is going to be a huge responsibility.

“Hey… I know it would not be easy but you know what I am sure with time, everything gets figured out. See you are managing team and client in your current job as well. Same thing you have to do there. It is a different field but you know how to deal with people and how to motivate them to work.” Samyak explained her and encouraged her.

“Do you really think I would be able to manage?” Aastha asked still doubting her ability.

“I don’t think… I believe. You are going to be a rocking entrepreneur. You are doing all this for your Mumma and Papa. Aunty would be so proud of you from wherever she is looking at you and I am sure Uncle will also be confident again and recovered soon with your support.” Samyak cheered her.

“You know Samyak… you are the best. Thanks for always be there for me.” Aastha said with happiness in her voice and tears in her eyes.

“Ok…ok now you take rest. I know you have not eaten anything amidst all this. So first you eat something and then sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a big day. I will call you in the morning.” Samyak instructed her smiling.

“As you say, Sir.” Aastha finally smiled.

Aastha joined her father’s office. With the help of Sanjay and other employees, she started working to get the company back on track again. They hired some new people as well. She was using her prior experience and putting effort to work everyone as one team. She met with clients personally and address their concerns. She made them believe again in their company and working environment. She cannot just talk. She needs to show results as well. These all keeping her so busy that she hardly gets time. Aastha was not able to talk to Samyak very frequently. Gradually frequency of their calls is getting less. Samyak understands that she has a huge responsibility on her shoulder but he misses her a lot. Apart from office, she has to take care of her father as his condition has not much improved still. Jiya tries to help her in all ways she can but Aastha always asked her to concentrate on her studies first as its going to be a crucial final term. Months were passed in handling all this and its time for Samyak to come back. Samyak wanted to fly directly to Mumbai and met Aastha but then still their families are not aware of them. So he decided to go to his home first.

Anita and Vivek are super excited as their son is coming back after so long. They all went to receive him at the airport. As he came out, Anita hugged him and her eyes filled with tears.

“Mummy… no more tears. I am back now.” Samyak consoled her.

“Yes and now I don’t let you go anywhere again. It was so long. You have become so weak.” Anita said looking at her son.

“Yes bhaiya and that’s why Mummy has prepared all your favorite dishes.” Vedant added with a smile.

Samyak hugged Vedant and touched his father’s feet. They all reached their house. Samyak gave everyone the gifts, clothes, accessories he bought for everyone. They talked and had their food. Samyak went to his room and lie down on his bed. He took out his phone and called Aastha.

“Hey Samyak… I am so sorry. I couldn’t call you before. How was your flight?” Aastha answered the call.

“It’s okay Aastha. You must be caught up in something.” Samyak replied.

“There was a meeting with one of the clients and it went till quite late. I am still on my way home. I feel very guilty that I am not able to call you. You always understand and let it go.” Aastha sounded guilty.

“Ohh… come on Aastha... just calling and messaging doesn’t prove our love for each other. We are way above than that. So you need not feel guilty. But one thing which I am feeling you have to do something about it.” Samyak said mysteriously.

“And what’s that?” Aastha asked hurriedly.

“I am missing you terribly.” Samyak said sadly.

“Even I am missing you too. It seems like ages we last saw each other.” Aastha also sounded disappointed.

“That’s why I am thinking to come to Mumbai. We can meet and spend some time.” Samyak said cheering her up.

“Wow, that would be great… but… what will you tell at home?” Aastha sounded excited about the first part of her sentence but worried for the next part.

“Don’t worry about that. Aditya Bhaiya is there so it will not be an issue. Samyak assured her.
    "And I also think now we should tell our family about us.” Samyak added.

Aastha turned silent.

“What happened? You haven’t said anything.” Samyak checked.

“Ahh… actually Samyak… from last few days, something is going on in my mind about us…” Aastha couldn’t complete her sentence as phone got disconnected. Her phone battery discharged completely.

“Hello… Hello… Aastha” Samyak looked at his phone and wondered what could it be about them that Aastha wanted to talk about.

Rihana, ratan, creativemumma and 3 others like this.
  9. rupz

rupz Silver IL'ite

@muggs

Cliff hanger again
    Nice

muggs likes this.
  10. ratan

ratan Gold IL'ite

Life is not so easy for Aastha bt i hope everything will be smooth after Samyak's Mumbai visit.

muggs likes this.