1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Eligible Bachelor

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by muggs, Mar 15, 2018.

1. rupz

rupz Silver IL'ite

@muggs
    Life and it's twists...very good ..
    I guess Samyak will be flying to Mumbai to be with her in her grief..showing emotional support and promising to that he will be there for her.
    . ....

Waiting

muggs likes this.
  2. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

3. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

So sad :( feeling bad for Aastha...

muggs likes this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

OMG..I know how fast things happens..:( Good going but nothing should happen to their relationship...

muggs likes this.
  5. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Yes @rupz, he badly wants to be with her at this moment... Let's see how he can mitigate her pain

6. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

Expected new episode seeing the alert:pensive:

muggs likes this.
  7. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Ohh... sorry to disappoint you @creativemumma :disappointed:... will try to post as soon as I can... :icon_writing:

8. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Chapter 24

After waiting around 4 days, Samyak phone rang.

“Hi…” Aastha spoke in a low voice.

“Aastha… How are you?” Samyak was finally relieved listening to her voice.

“I am okay. How are you?” Aastha said sadly.

“I am okay but I know you are not. I don’t know what to say. I was completely shocked when I heard. Aastha…” Samyak heard her crying.

This is the first time Aastha was able to vent her emotions. By the time, she reached the hospital, she was handling everything. She took care of her father and sister as they were totally shocked and devastated. After that, she has to take care of all rituals. A lot of relatives visited them in first three days. Now only Mohit’s mother stayed back and all other went. Amidst all this, she was not able to feel her grief. When she heard Samyak’s voice, she couldn’t control herself and burst into tears.

“Mumma… Why did she leave us like this? I couldn’t be with her in her last moment. I couldn’t reach on time. I am missing her so much. The whole house is like scattered without her. There is a strange silence everywhere.” She was saying and crying.

Samyak didn’t interrupt her. He wanted her to speak out. Her tears are killing him inside but he also knows to keep grief and emotions in heart will not be good. It's better she cries out.

“I don’t know what I will do without her. She was a pillar of our family. She takes care of everyone and everything. We never have to worry about anything. She always knew what we want even before we say it.” Her tears are not stopping.

“Hey, I know what you must be going through at this time. It is a void which no one can fill in your lives.” Samyak consoled her.

“Yes… Papa is completely shattered. He was the one who was most dependent on her for everything. She used to take care of everything for him not only in the house but even in the office. They go to the office together every day. They were never been apart from the time they got married. He has hardly spoken anything after she left. He comes out of his room for few minutes if anyone comes to meet and then goes back to his room again. I am getting worried about him.” Aastha voice was trembling.

“Hey… Don’t worry dear… You are there with him. It will take some time for him to accept everything. It all happened so suddenly.” Samyak tried to calm her.

“I don’t know how will I do all this. I am terrified. If I would not be able to manage everything… ” Aastha was tensed.

“But I know and I am confident you will handle everything. And you are not alone in this. I am always with you. It is our responsibility and we will cater it together. And therefore I am coming there.” Samyak assured her.

“I know Samyak that you are always by my side. But you need not come here now. I will be fine. We haven’t told anyone about us yet and you still have few months left for your assignment. I know you want to be here with me and even I want you to be with me. But I think…” Aastha was trying to convince Samyak as she thinks this would not be the right time for them to let their family know about each other.

“I understand what are you saying but I want to meet you desperately. It is killing me that I am not with you at this time.” Samyak said with concern.

“I know… it is difficult for me as well but it is just a matter of few more months and then you will be back.” Aastha explained.

“Hmm… okay but you remember I am just a call away. If you ever feel you need me over there, you have to tell me instantly without any hesitation. Promise me.” Samyak asked.

“Ok… I promise… Samyak I love you.” Aastha couldn’t say anything more as her voice turned heavy again.

“I love you too. You take care of yourself.” Samyak is also emotional.

“Hmm… Talk to you later. Bye.” Aastha said sadly.

“Bye.” They hung up unwillingly.

Few more days passed and all other rituals are performed. Now there are only 3 of them in the house. Aastha’s father is kind of lost interest in everything. He misses her wife badly. They were so attached to each other over all these years that her absence has affected him critically.

Aastha joined her company. Jiya is also getting busy with her studies. Aastha took the charge of the house like a responsible daughter. She takes care of the house, Jiya, and her father. She tries that her father gets back to normal so she forced him to join his office. She felt that maybe work can help him to reduce his pain and agony. Amidst all this Samyak is a constant support for her. He always encourages her, boost her confidence and if any times she feels low, he always cheers her up. Their love is turning deep with time.

2 months have passed. Everything seemed to get back on track until one day Aastha got a call from her father’s office. The manager asked her to come to the office as soon as she can. She wrapped up her work and reached to the office.

“Hello, Aastha.” Mr. Sanjay, the manager and the oldest employee of her father’s office asked her to sit.

“Hello, Sanjay Uncle. What happened? Is everything okay? You called so urgently. Where is Papa?” Aastha asked in one go.

“Sir is fine. He went home with the driver. There is some problem going on in the office and that’s why I have called you.” Sanjay answered.

“What problem?” Aastha asked worriedly.

“Look Aastha, you know after Ma’am death, Sir is not like before. He lost his willingness to work. The whole day he sits in the office and lost in his thoughts. And now it is impacting the work. We have started losing client as they think if the owner is not able to handle, how they can trust us. Me and other employees are trying hard to convince them, but it is getting difficult. Even we are suffering some financial losses. You know Aastha if this would go on we can start loosing our efficient employees as well. Your parents have established all this with their hard work and dedication and now it is tearing apart.” Sanjay said with concern.

“Ohh, uncle. I had no idea about all this. I thought Papa will get better once he starts working. I know Mumma’s absence has impacted him badly. Does Papa know about all this?” Aastha asked.

“I tried to tell him not directly though but I didn’t get any response. That’s why I thought, I should call you and let you know about it.” Sanjay replied.

“Hmm… Thank you, uncle. You have been a great support to us. I don’t know what can be done at this point.” Aastha was thinking hard to find any solution.

“Aastha I have something in my mind…” Sanjay told her about what is he thinking. Listening to that Aastha looked kind of puzzled.

“Just think about it and let me know.” Sanjay gave his suggestion.

“Okay, uncle. Thanks so much for everything. I will let you know.” Aastha took her bag and came out of the office.

Rampuri9, Arunarc, blissfull and 2 others like this.
  9. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Muggs,
    Really going very nice. Emotions captured nicely and I think Aastha will take up her fathers business with the help of samayank. So sorry that her mother collapsed suddenly and might be Aastha's tragedy would be a pricking thing in her mind. Eagerly waiting for next episode.

muggs, ratan and VinuthaS like this.
  10. ratan

ratan Gold IL'ite

Nice write up. One odd in life brings a chain of other odds as well and life becomes a puzzle. You are explaing life 's reality very well. Life's journey is not always smooth as we think. Suddenly what will be happen, even we cant imagine in dreams . Now waiting for next chapter eagerly.

muggs likes this.