1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Eligible Bachelor

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by muggs, Mar 15, 2018.

1. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

ha ha ha :smile: that would be a great twist indeed @Needtobestrong
    That's so true... if it would be her serial, a comeback would be inevitable:smiley::smiley:

Needtobestrong likes this.
  2. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Life keeps on giving twists and turns. Let's see which way this love story will go.:)
    @ratan Working on the next one and will post it soon:icon_writing:

ratan likes this.
  3. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

@ammusatheesh I will try:blush:

4. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

@creativemumma let's find out in the next one what made her cry like this.:blush:

5. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

@ivy24393 thanks so much for loving it and giving your feedback.:blush:

6. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Chapter 23

“Hey here is your coffee. Flight is delayed by 30 minutes.” Samyak passed a cup of coffee to Aastha. They were sitting at the airport.

“Thanks.” Aastha replied in a low voice.

“Aastha… She will be fine.” Samyak was consoling her but she is terrified.

“I am scared. I don’t what happened suddenly. I talked to her 2 hrs before she...” Aastha was not able to believe that her mother has suddenly collapsed. She got a call from her sister Jiya that they are taking her to the hospital and she comes to Mumbai as soon as she can. She immediately called Samyak as she is not able to think anything. Samyak booked next day flight tickets and also took Aastha to the office and helped in completing all formalities needed to travel back. He took her to the airport. He informed Mohit as well and ensured that everything is arranged.

“What did Jiya say?” Samyak checked as Aastha was talking to her sister when he went to get coffee.

“She is still unconscious and in ICU. Doctors are saying next few hours are very critical.” Aastha hands are trembling thinking about her mother.

Samyak hold her hand tightly, “Hey don’t worry. If you get weak like this, who will handle everything there. Aunty is going to be fine.”

Security check announcement started for Mumbai’s flight. Aastha and Samyak got up and moved towards the security check line.

“I can’t come ahead of this but always remember, I am with you. If anytime you feel, you need me there, I am just a call away. Just let me know and I will do whatever I can.” Samyak kept his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes.

“Thank you Samyak… From the time I had called you, you haven’t left me for a minute. You arranged everything so quickly. I don’t know what I would have done without you.” Aastha’s eyes are wet.

“Shh… You and I are not different now. Now you just go there with positive thoughts like you always do and take care of your mom. Keep me updated.” Samyak hugged her gently.

Aastha felt safe and hopeful listening to Samyak. She held her bag and moved towards the security check line.

“Aastha… I love you.” Samyak said trying to smile but his heart was heavy and emotional.

“I love you too.” Aastha also said with a heavy heart and waved at him.

He waved her back and they kept looking again and again to each other until Aastha gets finally disappeared through gates.

Aastha’s flight took off after sometime and Samyak reached back to his house. He sat down on the couch and prayed to God for Aastha’s mother’s fast recovery. He was already started missing her. With all these thoughts going in his mind, he slept on the couch itself.

After 10 hours of tensed journey, Aastha landed at Mumbai airport. She rushed through every counter and collected her luggage as soon as it arrived. She booked the cab and drove directly to the hospital. She has no network on her cell phone so couldn’t message or call anyone.

Samyak is checking his phone in every 10 minutes. But there is still no message or call from Aastha. He is not able to concentrate on his work. He checked the flight status and it is showing landed.

“By now she must have reached to the hospital or her home. Hope everything is fine. I don’t have anyone else’s number as well.” He was thinking and sent her message on every possible communication apps to call him back or message as soon as she can.

Her empty desk in the office keeps on reminding him her absence and it was making him more restless. Only a call or a message can make him feel relieved. He tried to finish his work and thought of waiting for some more time. He wrapped up his work and started for his home in the evening. On the way back, he was thinking how to contact her and suddenly his phone rang.

“That must be Aastha.” He quickly answered the call without looking at the number.

“Samyak…” that was not Aastha’s voice.

He looked at the screen and saw Kavya’s name on it.

“Hi, Kavya… How are you?” Samyak said with disappointment.

“I am okay. Have you reached home?” her voice is sounding very serious.

“No just on my way. I was thinking to call you. Do you have any alternate number of Aastha. I haven’t herad back from her. I am getting worried. I wanted to talk to her once.” Samyak thought Kavya must have Aastha’s house number.

“For that only I called you. Aastha’s mom is paased away.” Kavya’s said in a low voice.

“Whaaaat...??? When???” Samyak couldn’t believe.

“Yes… actually, it happened when Aastha was in travel. She couldn’t meet her mom. Doctors kept her on the ventilator but she suffered organ failure and couldn’t survive. Mohit’s mom called and told us.” Kavya explained.

“Ohh my God… All of a sudden… I was hoping she will recover soon.” Samyak was in shock.

“Yes no one is able to believe. She was all good and healthy till a few hours back and suddenly all this happened… they all are devastated and shocked. Kavya told.

“Ohh God… I still can’t believe. Aastha must be shattered. Ohh I wish I would be there with her.” Samyak knew how painful it would be for Aastha.

“Hmm… I know… As soon as she reached the hospital, she got to know about it. They were just waiting for her to come. My in-laws also reached in few hours.” Kavya told him.

“I so wanted to talk to her right now.” Samyak murmured.

“She is the one who has to handle everything there. Her father is in shock. I will talk to her after a day or two. Right now they are not in a state to talk or say anything.” Kavya told.

“Please let me know once you talk to her.” Samyak requested.

“Of course. I will let you know and will try that you can also talk to her as soon as possible.” Kavya assured him.

“Thanks Kavya.” Samyak replied.

“You take care. I will talk to you later. Bye” Kavya said.

“Bye.” Samyak disconnected the call.

7. Anabalas

Anabalas Senior IL'ite

well written situation. caught the moments vividly as well as kept the readers on the edge of their seat. Keep:icon_writing:

muggs likes this.
  8. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Hey @Anabalas thanks so much for your quick response. :blush:

9. ratan

ratan Gold IL'ite

@ Muggs. You hv knitted , life's UPs and downs very well. Hats off for your imaginary mind that readers tied to seat mesmerized and emphathise with characters as though they are their relative or friends. Now it is a tregic twist in story. Waiting for next one.

muggs likes this.
  10. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Thanks a lot @ratan for your encouragement throughout the story :banana:

ratan likes this.