1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Eligible Bachelor

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by muggs, Mar 15, 2018.

1. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Chapter 22

Next stop was world’s largest museum Louvre, home of Leonardo Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa. There are hundreds of artworks and masterpieces kept around the place. All four of them are enjoying the beauty of the art. After Samyak and Aastha have spoken their hearts, now they are feeling at ease. No more confusions, hesitations, and uncertainties. Everything seems so perfect. They kept looking at each other and smiles covered their faces, which are radiating with happiness.

“Ok guys… so next place would be our last but not the least destination of this awesome trip… Eiffel Tower.” Mohit said excitedly.

“Yes, so let's make it the most memorable one.” Kavya added with zeal.

Samyak wanted to do something special for Aastha and what location would be better than Eiffel Tower. He has very little time to think over it. When they all reached near the tower, he excused to buy some water and snacks and went outside. Meanwhile, Mohit went to buy tickets. Kavya and Aastha sat on the grass relaxing and waiting for them to come back.

After a while, Mohit came back with tickets. They waited for Samyak to come back. After around 15 minutes, he came running and panting.

“Sorry Sorry… Let’s go.” He said hurriedly.

“What took you so long?” Kavya questioned him.

“Ohh I couldn’t find my wallet when I have to pay for water. I thought I dropped my wallet somewhere. So I emptied all my bag pack and checked again.” Samyak made an excuse.

“Did you find it or not?” Aastha asked worriedly.

“Ahem Ahem… so caring.” Kavya and Mohit teased them.

“Yes, I found it. It went under the stuff.” Samyak said smilingly.

“Let's go then.” Mohit said. They all moved towards the tower. After looking at the Esplanade, enjoying the views from 1st and 2nd floor they finally reached the top. The views are breathtaking. The whole Paris city is visible from there. A panoramic map helps in locating famous sights. They were all mesmerized and praising the beautiful sights. By the time they reached the top, the sun was setting and the city was started lightening. Suddenly Samyak came in front of Aastha and smiled. Before she can understand something, Samyak was on his knees. His hands were behind its back. Her heart started beating fast. Winds are flowing and it is a perfect setting for this romantic moment.

“Aastha… the whole city is lighted but my heart is lighted with your smile. I want you to smile forever and I want to see you smiling for the rest of my life. I love you.” Samyak moved a bunch of red roses towards her.

Aastha was not expecting this at all. She felt butterflies in her stomach. She was blushing. Her cheeks turned red. She nodded her head and took the roses. Mohit clicked a picture. Kavya and few other visitors who were on the roof at that time started clapping. Samyak was delighted looking Aastha happy and surprised. Aastha is feeling she is on cloud nine. She gently stretched her hands towards Samyak and said, “I love you too.”

Samyak held her hand and got up and they hugged each other. This couldn’t be more perfect. Sun was totally set and Eiffel Tower is lighted and so are their hearts.

Next morning they catch the train back to London. An unforgettable trip is about to end but a new journey of love has started. These three days have changed Samyak and Aastha’s lives. Now it is filled with cheerfulness, hope, and affection.

They arrived at London Station.

“Aahhh… it was one memorable trip.” Mohit said as they kept their luggage in the cab.

“Yeah… indeed.” Samyak agreed looking at Aastha.

“Ok then… will see you guys again.” Kavya hugged Aastha and waved at Samyak.

“Yes, we will plan something for next weekend.” Aastha said.

Kavya and Mohit took the cab and drove away. Samayk will be dropping Aastha to her house so they also sat in another cab.

Aastha was showing pictures from her camera.

“You are looking so pretty in all the pictures.” Samyak praised her.

“Thank you.” Aastha said shying.

Time passed looking at the pictures and the cab stopped outside her house after few minutes. They got down and Samyak pulled out her luggage from the trunk. She took her bags and looked at Samyak, ”Time to go.”

“I will miss you.” Samyak said.

“I will miss you too.” Aastha said.

“Can’t wait for office tomorrow.” Samyak said smiling.

“See you tomorrow. Bye, and call me once you reach home.” Aastha instructed him.

“As you say, Ma’am.” Samyak waved at her and sat in the cab.

Aastha kept standing there waving until the cab disappeared.

Now the office routine has also changed. As soon as they reach the office, the first thing they do is seeing each other. Breakfast, Lunch, Coffee everything together. As soon as their work gets over they don’t miss a chance to catch up. Three days have passed after they came back. Today Samyak asked Aastha out for dinner. So after office got over they went to a Thai restaurant for dinner.

“Hmm… food is nice.” Aastha said tasting the curry.

“Yes quite spicy still yummy… Just like life.” Samyak said drinking water.

“Ahh… Philosophy…” Aastha teased him.

“Yes… see your influence. In just a few days, you made me think like a philosopher. What would I become in future?” Samyak said smiling.

Listening to future, suddenly Aastha turned little serious.

Samyak looked at her and asked, “What happened? Your mood changed suddenly.”

“Nothing you said future… so it just comes to my mind… what next. You know I will be flying back in one month and you have to stay here for another few months.” Aastha said with low voice.

“I know… I am afraid to even imagine how will I pass those months without you. I can’t even imagine not seeing you for one day. I will try to cut it as short as possible and come back to you.” Samyak also realized only a few days left for Aastha to go back.

“When you come back also, I will be in Mumbai and you will be in Hyderabad.” Aastha sadly said.

“Hmm… I know. But I have a solution for all this. As soon as I come back I will talk to my parents about us. They will talk to your parents and then you know….” Samyak gestured “Shehnai” with his hands and made sound as they played in weddings.

Aastha smiled looking at him, “Wow you play very nice. But…”

“But what?” Samyak looked at her questioningly.

“Do you think your parents will agree? I mean you know whatever happened in my past will not be easy to accept for them.” Aastha said worriedly.

Samyak understood her fear. He held her hands gently and looked into her eyes, “Listen Aastha, I want you to promise me for one thing that you will not remember your past… never ever. Whatever had happened, it was no one’s fault. And about my parents and their reaction, you don’t worry. I will handle everything. I know them. For them, nothing else matters more than my happiness. And I would be only happy with you. Ok??”

Aastha eyes turned wet and she nodded, “I promise and I trust you.”

“Good… That’s like my girl. Now to celebrate this we have delicious mango rice here for the desert.” Samyak filled a spoon and fed Aastha lovingly.

Samyak dropped Aastha back home and laid on his bed after reaching home. He was thinking about their previous conversation and started planning how will he tell his parents about her. He is hoping that they will agree. He was submerged in his thoughts and suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the screen and smiled. He answered the call,

“Hmmm… so missing me huh??” Samyak said teasingly.

“Samyak… Samyak…” Aastha was on the other side sobbing, crying and not able to speak properly.

Arunarc, Rihana, Rampuri9 and 6 others like this.
  2. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

OMG what happened to Aastha .. stopped at the right moment .. to make us sit on the edge! Good going! Paris haaa...

muggs likes this.
  3. Needtobestrong

Needtobestrong Platinum IL'ite

Is it possible that Aastha s husband is actually alive?
    At least that would be the twist if this was the storyline of an Ekta Kapoor serial!

muggs and peddadas like this.
  4. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

lol

5. ratan

ratan Gold IL'ite

OMG. Turning point in great love story.:flushed: Awaiting next chapter eagerly.:rolleye:

muggs likes this.
  6. ammusatheesh

ammusatheesh Gold IL'ite

Oh wat happened to her :( poor Aastha...let her be happy na

muggs likes this.
  7. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

I'm guessing Parents(either one of them) would have known by now via Mohit/Kavya and called her?

muggs likes this.
  8. ivy24393

ivy24393 New IL'ite

l

9. ivy24393

ivy24393 New IL'ite

loved it:hearteyes:

muggs likes this.
  10. muggs

muggs Gold IL'ite

Thank you @peddadas :blush:
    Will update the next chapter soon:icon_writing: