1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Ekta Kapoor Awards for scanty clothes

Discussion in 'TV' started by Chatter, Jan 23, 2006.

1. Chatter

Chatter New IL'ite

Recently the famous "Saas Bahoo" series creator threw a party. The theme of the party was short clothes. She announced awards to the females who can wear the shortest clothes. Is this the real culture and tradition she portrays in her serials?

2. sonu_627

sonu_627 Silver IL'ite

Dare to Bare party

hi,

ya i even checked those snaps which was published in some tv site.i totally disagree with it as in one side she is showing serial like saas bahu with full clothes of new fashion and accessories in other hand she throw party with scanty clothes.its totally ridiculous!!!! her parties r usually too cheap with lots of drinkings n who knows wht else....

i wud say if they like to throw such parties it will be nice they keep it too private...as they published such photos in local n common newspaper like timesofindia.

its nice to know tht there are friends like u who think as i...

take care
    sonu

3. Maria

Maria New IL'ite

Kool Kool Ekta

And that is what I call "Double standards"...portraying culture(?) in TV serials trying to show the traditions in Indian families and a totally different side in person. Throwing such a themed party and awarding person with rare clothes is so very cheap....What's up with Ekta Kapoor now-a-days??? She is more interested in making movies like "Kya kool hain hum" with all double meaning cheap dialogues and all such parties displaying nudity.

BTW, did she ever saw her own "Saas-Bahu" serial? The stories are all messed up in most of the serials. Ekta, it's time for you to get retired...

4. Nagma

Nagma New IL'ite

That's interesting

This sounds interesting. After all Ekta Kapoor came out with the truth what she is upto. If I go to Mumbai, I would definitely like to meet Ekta Kapoor and would like to attend these kind of parites.

Is there anyone who would like to accompany?