Eid Mubarak!!

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by Preethi, Nov 3, 2011.

1. Preethi

Preethi Gold IL'ite

Eid Mubarak to all my friends......I am sure everyone are looking towards this leave, as it's gonna be a long weekend and most of you (who are staying in Qatar) will get to spend lots of time with family...so, have unlimited fun and enjoy !!

Sure, most of you might have already started plans of shopping/visting places around during the holiday...

Just sharing whatever places/activities/events that I can think of, so it might help any of those who are making an agenda for the eid..

1. City Centre - Best place to begin shopping during Eid, disguised cartoon characters (flown from Disney World) would be a SURE attraction for the kids.
    2. Sealine beach/Dune/Desert Safari - A perfect spot for family gettogther
    3. Souq Waqif
    4. Islamic Arts Museum - Read recently in paper, some new collections are added at the museum
    5. Visit to Pearl Qatar
    6. Movies - Tamil movie 7 Arivu @ City Centre, Velayutham @ Gulf, Ra. One at both places for movie lovers

Other ladies who are aware of any other interesting event/places for family visits can give suggestions!!!

ONCE AGAIN HAPPY EID TO YOU ALL AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL WITH HAPPINESS AND PROSPERITY...EID MUBARAK !!

3 people like this.

2. priyagv76

priyagv76 Senior IL'ite

hi preethi,
    very nice information. Thank u so much.
    KATARA is the place with cultural events and in last eid al fitr they showed fire show , hope they will show this time also.
    on 11th tamizh sangam's mega event on mes school.

EID MUBARAK TO ALL.