1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

EDUCATION of Bollywood celebrities...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by rkgurbani, May 19, 2012.

1. rkgurbani

rkgurbani IL Hall of Fame

The internet is the gateway to every possible thing one may want to know about. This thought came to my mind when I was surfing through a filmi site where there was an article about the educational qualifications of our Bollywood stars. Could not resist to share it with all of you here....

AISHWARYA RAI BACHCHAN - This most famous and most prettiest face is actually a college drop-out. She joined Raheja college to learn Architecture, but dropped out mid-way to pursue a career in modelling.

ABHISHEK BACHCHAN - After completeing his schooling in Mumbai, Abhishek joined Aiglon college in Switzerland. He dropped out from Boston University to take up acting as a career. But his dad Amitabh Bachchan has degrees in Arts and Science.

AAMIR KHAN - This Mr, Perfectionist was more into sports and dramatics when he was studying. He was so hooked to acting that he did not pursue his studies after class 12.

BIPASHA BASU - This pretty Bengali lady took up Commerce in her High School and wanted to become a CA, but landed up in Bollywood.

HRITHIK ROSHAN - Hrithik Roshan studied at Bombay Scottish School and then graduated in Commerce from Sydenham College.

DEEPIKA PADUKONE - Deepika studied at Sophia High School and joined Mount Carmel College in Bangalore. However, she discontinued her college to take up modelling and acting.

SHAHRUKH KHAN - Shahrukh Khan did his schooling in St. Columbia School in New Delhi and was an all-rounder student. He did his honours in economics and later joined Jamia Milia Islamia to study Mass Communications. He dropped out to pursue his acting career.

KAREENA KAPOOR - This Kapoor beauty opted for Commerce for two years in Mithibai College Mumbai. She studied law for a year before taking up acting as her career while her elder sister Karishma dropped out of school after her sixth standard and took up acting at a very tender age.

JOHN ABRAHAM - This handsome hunk has studied economics at the Bombay Scottish Schoola and then pursued his MBA from Mumbai Educational Trust.

VIDYA BALAN - Vidya Balan attended St. Xavier's College where she majored in Sociology.

SAIF ALI KHAN - The young Nawab of Pataudi followed in his father's footsteps and attended Winchester College in UK.

SONAM KAPOOR - Sonam Kapoor enrolled in the United World College of South-East Asia to do her International Bacalaureate.

2. rkgurbani

Hey Ladies....

50+ views but no replies!!!

I for one was tempted to read this article as I wanted to know whether all Bollywood stars are just beauties without brains or vice versa!

1 person likes this.
  3. aashuabhi

aashuabhi Gold IL'ite

So it proves that most of the beauties in bollywood are without brains :bonk

1 person likes this.
  4. Vasupradha

Vasupradha Gold IL'ite

Hi RKG,

Except two or three , it seems, many not completed their college education..But in public meetings, expose themselves, as much educated,...And more than your post , I am viewing yours for the first time, I love your signature...very true...and I personally realised it...few months ago...nice..

Vasu..

5. meenaanilkumar

meenaanilkumar Senior IL'ite

I read this in yahoo today morning.... interesting fact

6. freddycat

freddycat Platinum IL'ite

Also, it sounds like it is very important to expose themselves to the movie/model industry at the early age. No one can tell, they way most of them mingle with public/high end society and from their speaking skills, some of them are with high school education (most went to popular/good schools).

7. rkgurbani

I was bit too surprised to read this article myself. There are many people who actually have their role models from Bollywood.

8. omsrisai

omsrisai IL Hall of Fame

RKG..

Thanks for sharing this info and from this we can understand that education does not matter and needs only physical beauty :)

9. rkgurbani

1 person likes this.
  10. rkgurbani

Of what use is beauty without brains ? looks like the mass janta is just too happy with looks!!! Cant help it!