Edit Permission To Index Serialized Stories

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback!' started by Iravati, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

Heya, me, me, the chatty trouble maker again and again! But, this time I have a solid ekdam jakkaas idea!

Is it possible to grant edit permission to the thread owner on the first post of a story thread in Stories section. I want to index my Transit Date. I keep forgetting the topics and themes I have already touched upon. I am sure it would benefit other members indulged in stories.

Ho sakta hai? Edit permission on the first post to index a serial or in my case to index my self-indulgence. Or any thoughts around indexing, in general for stories.

Jey likes this.

2. sumalynux

sumalynux IL Hall of Fame

Hi

You can send a message to moderator of particular forum.

They will help you change heading of thread. Add few lines to already posted and thread..

Before you were able to delete and modify your thread anytime. But people started posting there issue and onCe got some replies would delete thread. So They stopped deleting and editing post ( for a min after posting you can edit then you can't)

PS: even I had similar issue with my serial story. It was lost in between comments and some said it's hard directly getting to story posts.. so I created new tbread like this with all links.

Where Is My Mr Right Ramya Story - Final Episode

Jey likes this.
  3. Iravati

Iravati Platinum IL'ite

Hello sumalynux,

I apologize for not getting back sooner. I missed this alert.

I see what you are saying. Thanks for the tip and providing your own improvised thread as an example. Clean innovation! Nice.

Jey and sumalynux like this.