Earning money online

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by laksravi, Oct 29, 2010.

1. laksravi

laksravi New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I wanted to know whether any one here had tried earning money online. I tried frre lancing but the quotes these days seem to be very less and I am not able to get any projects. Can you share any ideas of earning some money online. I heard about paid survey.Any of you tried it? Please let me know if some one has tried and able to make some money. Any Indian sites you know? Any other ideas of making money online? I wS working in IT for quite some time. But due to some health issues I am not able to go out and work now. I feel that I am wasting time sitting at home doing nothing. Please share any information you have on making some earnings online.

2. Mumbaigirl

Mumbaigirl Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    There are so many site, I don’t know whether they are paid or unpaid, I don’t know about there services also…. If you want I can give you the sites, I got sms from them, they are sending message on my mobiles, you can check there sites, onlinejob4u.in, onlinejobs4all, onlinejobformoney, onlinejobsindia.
    ALL THE BEST & GET WELL SOON :)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2010
  3. laksravi

laksravi New IL'ite

Hi Mumbaigirl,
    Thanks much for the info. I'll try and let you know.

4. shahreza90

shahreza90 New IL'ite

Hi laksravi,

I am doing online business and I do earn money online. Can I know, what kind of free lancing did you do?

5. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

I'm interested in making money online. I am working in a company. But I want to earn more due to financial constraints. Please let me know how to proceed.