1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Early period or delay

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by anjalisingh152, Sep 14, 2013.

1. anjalisingh152

anjalisingh152 Silver IL'ite

This is my first Diwali with my in-laws and my period is expected on 29th of Oct and we don’t do pooja for 7 days. So, I want to know any home tip to get my periods early or to delay it. And one more thing after my marriage I was with my hubby only for seven days and then he went for his study and I came to my Parents house I will be going to my in-laws on 29th Oct , in Diwali we will be meeting (I and my hubby) So I don’t want my periods during that time.
    This month my fifth day is 14th Sep and next month my first day will be on 4th of Oct.
    In July I took medicine GYNASET to delay my period and got my period on 21st July (1st day) then in Aug on 16th (1st day) in September on 10th (1st day). Expected date in Oct is 4th (1st day) then next is 29th Oct (1st day) .
    I met my Dr. for getting my periods in 20 days she said we will see one - two cycle if it repeats then same ways i.e. 20days then I will give medicine she also said it can be disturb because of medicine which I took in July.

2. luckwaves

luckwaves Platinum IL'ite

1 person likes this.
  3. anjalisingh152

I m thinking to take GYNASET tab again from 28th of Oct so that periods doesn't come while pooja.
    Or
    Should I prepone by eating TIL and jaggery?

4. mimur9

mimur9 IL Hall of Fame

There are people who have got harmonal imbalance by delaying their periods through medicine (it need not happen for everyone but better play a safe game). Because any medicine that will be given to you to delay or stop are harmones only. As you are yet to have kids, better don't experiment now.

Better accept the nature as it is or go for natural remedies to preponing (the time may vary from person to person depending on nature of the body).

5. anjalisingh152

I got my periods on 3rd day of Navratri even after taking jaggery til tumeric daily :(
    Nw I will get my periods on 3rd Nov Lakshmi pooja day which i don't want . So I am thinking to take GYNASET tab from 1st Nov which I took during my marriage to postpone it .
    Bt is afraid that taking this should not cause any type of prob to me in future.
    Plz help any other way to postpone it.......:eek:mg: