1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Earlier I used to post new threads in snippets but now I like blogging more

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Oct 5, 2010.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Earlier I never knew what is blogging. Anything in the beginning will be difficult but once you get used to , you take liking and love to continue.

Though I am not a good writer but I like to share my everyday experience with everyone here. The friends here encourage me and I feel like writing more and more.

Of late I have started writing blogs here and enjoy . Here I can write on any subject.

2. Coffeelover

Coffeelover Platinum IL'ite

Viji, I also don't write well. You are doing a great job. You are conveying your thoughts to others and we all understand it. We don't have to be like kalki, Maniyan etc. One of these days, I m going to write a blog. Hope ou will like it. Keep it up, Viji. You are not only writing ofr you, but all of us.

3. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Viji Akka
    You are writing well! If you can take us all down through memory lane and make us all feel good, what else proof is needed? Please continue....Everyday I check to see if you have posted anything.
    Totally unrelated or partially related : What to cook is my main problem and so it was this afternoon. My husband is returning tonight and after flying from the west coast (his original flight was cancelled so he is coming late via another route) and two days of eating salad I know he is definitely not going to eat chapathi. So I was just flipping to earlier blogs and there it was "Rasam" by who ? you.
    So I made rasam tonight but did not have time to make paruppu vadai - it is just brinjal curry and drumstick sambar and buttermilk. My husband will be happy. Got to go the airport...bye :)

4. iswaryadevi

iswaryadevi Platinum IL'ite

Dear aunty,

I too never wrote any stories before coming to IL. Only after writing few, did I know I could write to an extent. Of late, I started blogging as well. At first I was very hesitant thinking what if I do not get any comments or what if I am unable to post anything. But now I am confident. Anything new will be first difficult for us, but once we get used to it, it becomes easier.

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

From today I am going to call your Sweety , ok va

Dear Sweety

Thanks for your appreciation. All the best to you to write blogs. Hope I will be the first one to give fb when you write the blog. Thanks for the love you are showing me.

love
    viji

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamala

Thank you for your appreciation. . Glad to know that you check for my posts and that you made rasam posted by me.

Did your husband enjoy your dinner. I also everyday have problem what to cook. But I decide only in the morning and cut vegetables also in the morning only

love
    viji

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Ice

You are right. By experience only we learn everything. You write well. I like all your posts. All the bestto write more and more posts

love
    viji

8. kkrish

kkrish IL Hall of Fame

Dear Viji Akka
    Yes, my husband liked the food. It seems becaue of change in flights he could nto get proper food and had only biscutis and peanuts since breakfast. He came home at 8:30 pm. After meals he was complaining that he ate too much because the food tasted good! What can I do...? :)

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Kamala

Good to know you husband enjoyed the food you prepared

love
    viji