1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Each person is different

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Mar 31, 2009.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Nature has given to man one tongue, but two ears, that we mayhear from others twice as much as we speak.

In life there is always a good and bad. Some people are treated with great respect but some are not treated so. Those who are smart and know to carry themselves is respected by everyone and lead their life peacefully. Whereas people who are not so bold and don’t know to carry themselves feel very unsecured always.

Every one is not so talented. Each one has some good qualities in them . Some might be great in cooking but they don’t know the outside world. But this world gives importance to people who are smart. Some are good in doing outside work but at home they don’t know cooking and they don’t take interest also in that. They love enjoying themselves . But in this world people expect that a woman should know everything, the work inside the house and also outside the house.

There are so many restrictions for married, un married, widows etc. Some rituals cant be done by widows. People don’t understand how a widow must be feeling when she is not allowed to take part in some rituals. Feel sorry for them.Atleast now a days widows keep tickli on their forehead so people don’t know whether they are widow or not.

Some are so nervous that they don’t know to show their talent. Whatever they do they do it with fear and sometimes it does not turn out properly. Some are very confident and whatever they do turns out nicely and they get the appreciation from everyone. Some people know to talk nicely so they get along with everyone. Some are sweet on the face but inside they are different. All that glitters is not gold. If some people cook it turns out nicely and everyone will say her kai manam is very good, means whatever she does turns out nicely. Even when we go to some shops the shopkeeper will say if u do boni then there is good sale at the shop. Don’t know whether he is applying maska or really he means it.

To live in this world you should be smart and know to carry yourselves.

2. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hai Viji.

Correctly said. In this world only the fittest will survive. It does not mean we have to compete with others always. If we know to exhibit our talents, listen to others, pleasing manners - the world will come behind us.

Thanks for sharing the way to live in this world

andal

3. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Andal

This is my first blog and thank you for the first feedback.
    I feel as if Andal herself has blessed me.

Hope I will be able to write more blogs.

love
    viji

4. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Dear Viji,
    Correctly said, we must smart and learn to impress others, then one can get perum pughzam. Sometimes some who are genuinely smart are unable to get fame and money.
    Jaya

5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jaya

Thank you dear for your lovely feedback. You have impressed me by your feedback. You rightly said some who are genuinely smart are unable to get fame and money.

love
    viji

6. vestavijay

vestavijay Senior IL'ite

dear viji,
    congrats that u have started,what u said is really true...we shud be ssmart and know to carry ourself otherwise we will feel insecure.i have seen both type of people u have mentioned.good stuff

7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Vestavijay

Glad to know that you liked the blog. May God bless you.

love
    viji

8. Nittu

Nittu Senior IL'ite

I like the way u have told things..it is simply great to read. It motivates me a lot!

9. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Nithu

Thanks for your feedback. Good to know you liked the post.

love
    viji