Dutch Women

Discussion in 'Europe - Other Areas' started by lucas, Sep 18, 2009.

1. lucas

lucas New IL'ite

Dear ladies,

Its like a challenge now! I have been living in NL for almost 4 years now and still could not make a single dutch friend.
    Is there any dutch woman out there who is open for an international friendship? Why do you girls stay away from expats? Just wondering if there are any reasons for it?

An puzzled expat ;)

2. Traveller

Traveller Gold IL'ite

Oh well i thought there are very few, if not none, non-Indian (i mean not by resident status) women in IL. I heard Dutch are quite private people but once you befriend they're really nice. good luck...

Latha

3. dgjo

dgjo New IL'ite

i am living in frankfurt. i am not sure about dutch woman, but dutch granies and granpas are really very good in friendship. i know few oldage couples staying close to me. only one grandpa among them knows english. the rest of them indeed will have a friendly smile at every look and little sign languages too, which will convey 1000s of messages at every glance.

i wish to learn german mainly to converse with them(and have learnt few words too). really they are awesome people.

4. Sharita

Sharita New IL'ite

Hii

It is not easy to befriend the Dutch, but keep trying.. :thumbsup
    I live here in Nl my whole life, and I find it harder to befriend the Indians. I dont have any problems with the dutch. They are really nice when you get to know them.

Where are you looking for them?

5. chaara

chaara New IL'ite

I totally agree with Sharita.
    Besides that, Im really happy when I found indians to talk with!

And if you want to interact with dutch women.. The few I know are really open minded and they dont have any problems with international friendship. You can find these ladies in sportclubs, coffee/lunchrooms...several places; Dutch ladies are everywhere!

But im not sure what u meant: Dutch ladies (white..gori's) or indian dutch women?