1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dry Skin

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by sridharvijji, Feb 3, 2012.

1. sridharvijji

sridharvijji Bronze IL'ite

Hi,
    Thanks for all the usefull tips.
    I have dry skin.I tries home made tips for my prob.I as well been to parlour for gold facial also.But i never find much difference.Above all when i try natural products my face becomes more dry.Does anyone have the same problem.if so let me know how you manage.I wanted some tip that can start and improve glow in my face.
    Thanks
    Srilkashmi.

2. Yashikushi

Yashikushi Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    Usually skin tend to be more dry during winter.Its advisable not to go for facial during this season.Within a day or two,you are sure to find dry skin flakes.
    So
    try this...gentle massage with milk cream(பால் ஏடு)/leave it for 10-15 mts.then wash it off.pat well.

Don't use soap,instead use gentle face wash.

Sharing the link page thread, where you can surf the links for your query.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/face-and-skin-care/155965-links-facial-care-tips-solutions.html
    thanks

3. sridharvijji

Hai,
    thankyou for your advise.Will try this and let you know how it feels.

4. nimitakain

nimitakain Bronze IL'ite

u can apply moisturizer or mustard oil after bath till winter ends and hope it works wonder for ur skin too:)

5. Kavitha01

Kavitha01 Silver IL'ite

Use very little mild soap like Dove. Vaseline works well, since its greasy apply in the night and some non-greasy moisturizer during the day.

6. AnushkaD

AnushkaD New IL'ite

You should try and get lots of water in to your system and also try and get good oils from sources like fish, almonds, walnuts etc.

As a general rule make sure to use lots of moisturizer before you get out of the house. I have been using parachute advansed body lotion for the last few months on a daily basis and it has really helped my skin retain the moisture and there are no signs of dryness. I have been applying it 3 - 4 times on a daily basis and I'm very happy with how it has worked out for me. I would recommend that you try using it on your skin too.

7. PratyuSingh

PratyuSingh New IL'ite

Hmm it seems like you have a really bad issue with dry skin... Do you follow a healthy diet? Make sure that you are getting lots of fruits, nuts and fish in your diet because they contain lots of vitamins and minerals that keep your skin healthy along with your body! You may also want to try out a different moisturizer like the Parachute advansed body lotion for your skin since it has natural ingredients like coconut milk in it. Best of luck!

8. sridharvijji

I will get it.Thankyou.