1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Driving Test Duluth, GA

Discussion in 'Indians in Georgia' started by Chapra, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

An update friends - just booked road test appointment - its on 7th June.. Need to practice on weekends. Wish me good luck please - badly in need of all your wishes, suggestions and tips!

2. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

Thought it would be informative for ILs in GA who might take road test in future. No hired car is allowed for the road test. However, personal car owned by family member (husband, dad, mom.....), with a proper insurance coverage is adequate for the road test.

My practice is still a concern as most of the weekends it rains and there is none who could accompany for my practice during weekdays! :(

3. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

677 views and no response..... need a soul who could motivate me or give me tips/suggestions ....

4. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

a bit disappointed - whenever my hubby is in town, it rains and there is literally none who could sit beside me when I practice during weekdays. I asked a family friend, who is a working woman for help. She said ok but she couldn't come!!! Dont know how to practice :( Please friends, at least motivate me!

5. tin3tin

tin3tin Senior IL'ite

There is a thread in General Discussions- USA section that has some tips. Please refer to that.

Before I took my driving test, I drove around the DPS just to be comfortable with the roads/crowd there. The speed limit on the roads were 35, I drove around 30-35.
    Good luck, I am sure you will get your license.

6. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for the motivation tt.

7. sravanitenali

sravanitenali IL Hall of Fame

Dear Chapra...

I wish you very good luck for road test dear...dont worry much you will surely clear it..
    If you feel need of more practice go for another 2 classes, driving instructors give tips to clear test and also make us confident..

good luck dear

8. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

thanks so much Sravanti. Even am thinking of taking 2 more classes a week before test as am not able to practice at all. Your piece of advice is like a tonic for me. Thanks again...

9. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

Planning to postpone the road test. Drove our Acura this weekend and my driving was not that great. Is it due to inadequate practice ? Also found Acura too manly or hard for me. Is it like that for all ladies or just me? Decided am not ready yet and planning to postpone the test:(

Last edited: May 20, 2013
  10. Chapra

Chapra Platinum IL'ite

Took the road test on Friday, the 7th June and passed it :) Thanks everyone for all your motivation and suggestions!