1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreary Dreams

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, May 30, 2016.

1. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

aarthi28 likes this.
  2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks @periamma for your like and comment. Last episode is done and will be posted by tommorrow.

3. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

@aarthi28 aarthi I have nominated your story for the finest post of the month. In your story you point out the presence and advise of elder people, our culture and traditions and romance in full swing. Kaslathukku etra kathai well done Aarthi

4. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Aarthi very nice episode. .
    Feeling sad this will end soon .
    Definitely looking forward to more stories from you . All the applauds to your commitment to finish this story and at super speed episodes , it takes only few minutes to read by so much more to write , I also feel you would have rewritten an episode so many times with an interest to write is it better ...
    Kudos to you...
    This story was an addiction and there are a few episodes I have read more than once ...
    All the best

aarthi28 likes this.
  5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Oh @periamma I am honoured to hear such comments from you. Thanks again for all your comments and support.

6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Dear @VinuthaS Vinu dear, I am so glad on your comments. I know I will miss your like too as you will be the first person to give a like to my episode. I will miss that for sure. Definitely I will try to come with another story. Will be posting the next episode shortly.

7. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Friends, Final Episode posted. Hope you all enjoyed my story.

Episode 100:

Madhan was on dream world thinking about his First Night and Rathi &Rahul wanted to surprise back them. They took both of them to a 3 star hotel. Madhan & Mithu were not sure for what they were supposed to go there.

They were made to wait in the reception and there was a call to Madhan by a Waiter and he asked them to go to a Suite room where they were being called.

Madhan and Mithu were clueless and went to the room directed by the person and the room had a big heart size bouquet fixed on the door with the caption “Just Married” and a tag “Do Not Disturb” tied on the door.

They both got electrifying sensation looking at that and they opened the door. Rahul and Rathi cried in joy “Surprise” together in a high tone and the person who directed them sensed that to be a First night package gifted for the newly married and gave a smile to them.

He wished them : “ Congratulations Sir, Congratulations Madam. Have Nice Time”

Yes, it was a first night suite arranged for them and when they entered, it was an enchanting smell that covered the whole room and Madhan held Mithu’s hands together.

Madhan : “Machaan.. what is this and I never expected this” and when they came inside, the bed was decorated with lots of Roses sprayed over the bed and Different colours of Flowers hanging around the bed and their fragrance added much more delight to the enchanting mood of Madhan.

Mithu was draped in dark red colour plain Mysore silk with a thin line of border to it. She was putting a single fleet and her figure showing a sexy look to her. Ofcourse, Madhan was already mesmerized by her beauty and the saying that the newly married girl blushing will add much more beauty to the bride and the groom was very perfect to the scene over there.

Rathi : “Hmm, I remember the day when we came to college the first day and you guys called us for ragging”

Madhan : “hey, Rathi you still remember those days and Yes the day I fell in deep for this dimple that day and till now could not come out of it.”

Mithu was still blushing and Rahul : “Yes… we never thought we four will get united like this na”

Mithu : “ All those memorable days of togetherness and you also got united.”

Rahul : “Ok. It’s time Rathi. Let’s not waste their time. Shall we start” and Rathi handed over a bag to Mithu.

Rathi : “No surprises other than this dear. These are your dresses for tomorrow. Will catch you both tomorrow. Have nice time dear”

Rahul “: “Machaan. No worries, I have informed both your parents. Bye da”

Madhan was waiting for the moment and closed the door and the fragrance covered the whole room and Madhan hugged Mithu tightly at her back and held his face near her neck.

Mithu felt his breath in her neck and she got goosebumps by his touch and his breath was so hot and she held his hand and whispered in a soft voice :”Madhu….”

Madhan was mesmerized by her voice and turned her and held both his hands on her cheeks and she got her mood kindled by his touch. He started to kiss from her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks and finally her lips. It was so passionate and she enjoyed his touch and she reciprocated from her end by hugging him tight and caressed his hair. He laid his hands on her waist , lifted and pulled her towards the bed while she pulled him along with her making him to fall on her. She was able to feel the weight of his whole body burning with love.

Mithu enjoyed and lost her senses by his touch and he buried his face in her cleavage and showered her with his kisses and her heart beat increased when she felt his breath on her chest. The love they had towards each other reciprocated with no control in their emotions and they made love towards each other. She got mesmerized by his whole masculine smell and he invaded her whole body ofcourse with her permission which she enjoyed . Madhan played very soft with her and Mithu rolled on the bed reciprocating her love towards him with the flowers thrown on them.

Madhan whispered in her ears : “Mithu, I love you so much and you are mine and always mine.”

Mithu felt his love showered on her which has been controlled for so long time and responded : “I too love you so much” and her words always mesmerize Madhan and she finally felt him completely in to herself.

The day dawned and sun slowly creeped out of the closed screen. Mithu was able to feel madhan hugging her tight and their bodies clutching together and she felt his masculine smell all over her body. She kissed his forehead and he hugged her tight not to release her from his hold.

It was close to 8 AM and the Mithu’s and Madhan’s mobile both rang at the same time. They both waked up together to see Good morning from their dear ones Rahul & Rathi.

Three years passed by….

It was around 6 AM in the morning and Rathi along with his Father in Law Shankar was going for a morning Walk.

Shankar : “Come and walk on the pedestrian Rathi ma. We should be careful about ourselves as you are not single now”

Rathi : “Hmm… Any one has Guts to hit the wife of a ACP and go just like that”, she laughed and said.

Shankar : “Ha Ha… Have you written anywhere that you are wife of a Police officer.”

Rathi : “No, I just kidded uncle. He can come for a walk with me na when I am pregnant.”

Shankar : “You know, he came very late last night due to some late night rounds”

By then Rahul hurriedly joined them at the back and Shankar : “hey Rahul, you never give up your wife, and rathi will not leave you…”, he laughed at rathi.

Rathi : “ Uncle, don’t tease me Plz. Any girl would like to have her husband near by all the time when she is pregnant na.”

Shankar : “Ok… Ok… I will take a different route and join at home.”

Rahul held her hands and Rathi always needed that touch for her life time.

They finished their walk and came home and Sangeetha served them a nice aroma of Masala Tea. She did not allowed rathi to do any work. They went to their room and Rahul continued with his exercises. He had his bath, got ready and by then Rathi was keeping his uniform ,his name tag “Rahul Shankar I.P.S”, belt and other accessories ready for him to start to the Police station. He just came with his towel tied in his waist and hugged Rathi from her back.

Rathi : “Hey.. come on, Aunty, Uncle may come, Today morning itself you started …”

Rahul turned her face toward him and his body was wet and droplets of water were flowing from his hairy chest. Rathi could not come from the hold of his well built physique and she buried her face in his chest. He lifted her chin and gave a passionate kiss to her on her lips. Rathi tried to come from his hold, but he tightly held her waist and said :”Who can stop me in making love with my wife. It should me much more deeper so that it reaches my little one inside ” and a voice came “I will do that if you don’t close the door and do romance.”

Rahul turned to see and it was Shyam and he smiled with a vivid face: “Bro, this is a joint family and if you want to do romance, please close the door and all your romance should be within the four walls of your room. Ok’

Rathi bit her tongue, smiled softly and moved aside and Rahul understood and Sangeetha followed him with a smile understanding the situation and took the clothes that needs to be washed from their room. Shankar and Sangeetha felt contented on their family and a happiness due to fulfillment was shown on her face.

Rahul was ready and there came the Visitors Madhan, Mithu and the 2 Year little one Madhumithra. Sush lifted her and came from the entrance and spoke to her in her language with love .

Sangeetha also got the child and spoke to her in kiddish language : “ Hmm.. Sweety you will get a new friend soon to join hands for playing with you dear”

In short time, she went back to Madhan and was attached with her father very much and Madhan kissed her.

Mithu : “Rathi, how is your health da” and looking at the kid, “See, father’s kid, but at home, she is always attached to Pushpa Aunty”

Rathi smiled at the little one: “I am fine Mithu and Aunty is taking the best care of me and mom is visting me often. May be our release will also become granny’s favourite”

Sangeetha : "Yes, Ofcourse, All grand children are granny and granpa's favourites"

Rahul : “Machaan, sudden visit and you did not inform me at all”

Madhan : “I know I can catch you if I come in this time and it is kuttyma’s second Birthday and Mom also want to have the engagement for Shyam & Meera on the same day.’

Sangeetha : “Oh… Good.. but all these guys go at the back of your wife later and leave us “, she pretended to show a sorrowful face.

Rathi : “Come on Aunty, …” and Sangeetha responded with a Smile :” Never dear, I am happy about these guys to take care of you girls well and also us. Both my DIL’s will be the nicest daughters to me”

Shyam was also ready for his office and was talking over the phone, “Baby… preliminary talks started for engagement, no further extension to have my baby near me for life time”

Rahul :”Is this not romance da? You are commenting on me”

Shyam : “Hmm.. I just talk over phone and not like you”, he giggled.

Rahul :”Hey, your marriage is in my hands….” And by then Shankar also arrived : “Hmm.. I am hearing everything and come on boys , lets celebrate”

Everyone laughed and started to discuss about the the next celebration of their families.

**********************************The End ***********************************************

Bhoonzee, Rampuri9, sreeram and 2 others like this.
  8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Dear Friends

Hope you all enjoyed my story. This is my second story and without the comments and feedback's from you all, I would not have been able to write this much. More over, I never thought I would be able to write this much and instants where a sudden feedback from a Silent reader has made me felt happy that I also have got silent readers for my story. I always want to focus on positive side of life and this one revolve around a few people and I felt I took this like a family drama and It may not be realistic for life or would feel happy if such miracles happen for all.

I left a long break in between and tried to finish it so that I don’t leave another break for this. I was also inspired by other writes in this forum @meerasrini, @IniyaaSri, @Rajeni , @leenam05, @sreeram and was also inspired by their way of writing and especially the language they use and feel that there is lots of improvement from my end I need to focus on. There were constant feedback's I receive from many people and the names go to a big list. MY sincere thanks to all of them.In mid of many tensions a woman undergo in her family and Social walk life, reading and writing stories is a diversion for them. I am happy that I can also write and get feedback which made me confident to focus on one of my areas of passion. Thanks to Indus Ladies for providing an opportunity.

I kindly request whoever pass over this thread to leave your honest feedback about my writing . Thanks again to all of you. I will definitely try to come with another story once I get a subject with which I can frame and post.

9. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

girl so happily you ended.... wished rathi & rahul marraige scenes..... beautiful story.... still in our hearts...

aarthi28 likes this.
  10. IniyaaSri

IniyaaSri IL Hall of Fame

Hey Aarthi!

I just saw that you have completed your story. Congratulations on completing it!
    I will read it completely and send my feedback!
    I never thought I would inspire someone when it comes to writing!
    Happy about it!
    My best wishes for everything about your life!
    Stay blessed and stay happy! : )

sreeram and Preetii like this.