1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreary Dreams

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, May 30, 2016.

1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Wait and watch dear ladies.

VinuthaS likes this.
  2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 63:

Rahul was in peak of happiness to have received his second Gift from his Girl and he treasured that very much. He never knew that his happiness will not last long for him.

Mithu got discharged over the weekend and Madhan was there completely with her for the Discharge process. The Hospital had to refund back to Madhan which Rajkumar forcefully handed it over to Madhan on the balance he paid.

Madhan dropped her at Home and ensured he will visit her daily. Poor boy, how can he he ever forget to visit her and now he got the full permission with no restrictions. All the swellings in Mithu’s face were gone and she was regaining her old face again. In addition, she was advised for taking proper walk though it pains so that the bandage can be removed and also with some minimal exercise. She has to be on complete Rest due to her state and has to take off for her Office.

Rathi was left all alone in the office missing her company. She left all alone due to her dry thoughts and feeling dreary and left alone. She could share her thoughts or feelings with anyone else other than Mithu and she was feeling too lonely.

Rathi took an off for Monday and wanted to spend time with Mithu. She told her Mom and she understood her and never says No as she was sure that Rathi knows her office responsibilities.

She wanted to make that for Monday as Rajkumar & Ranjani would have gone to Court & School and their Aunt has already come to take care of both Manju & Mithu. Sangeetha has applied for leave for Manju’s Maternity and wanted to continue to school for some more time so that she can be free during her Maternity time.

Rathi was guiding Mithu on her works and also held her hands as a support for her walk.

Rathi :” Hey, please come back to office soon. I am left all alone da”

Mithu :” Hey, you have still not changed! How long you are going to be like this?”

Rathi :” Hmm, I know I am mean in asking you, just a concern I am sharing you. Your health is important da.”

Mithu “ How long you are going to be like this da. Hey what happened? When did you last met Rahul. Any improvement?

Rathi :” He already has a girl and I don’t want to disturb him. He is a friendly guy with everyone and don’t want to miss the time I spend him. I am happy when I spent time with him, but curse myself to have missed him. My fate”, her voice expressed her liking and missing thoughts for Rahul.

Rathi also shared her incidents of her visit to Rahul’s house to see sushma and she has also met her whole family. Mithu :” Hmm.. Often visits Rahul’s house with a reason of Sushma, is that so ?”

Rathi :”Not at all Mithu. I like Sushma a lot and it’s long time I saw her and went to see her. It’s lovely family and they treat Sush like a Little Princess. Actually, Rahul’s Father has strict looks and thought he would be rude, but very kind and social person when I talked to him."

Mithu :” Oh, really madam, so you are getting to know everyone in their family. “

Rathi :”Come on, Mithu.. nothing of that sort. Apart from your family, you know that I have not moved with any other family. We don’t have much relatives too. So, this is a different experience for me when I meet their family and I liked them very much.”

Mithu :” I am happy that you are moving with some other family too. I am worried as how long you are going to be like this. You should change more Rathi. At least you got a reason of Sush to start moving with another family.” She felt that she will realize Rahul’s love for her soon.

Mithu was sure that once she understands his love for herself and realizes that Rahul’s lady love is none other than her, she will feel the real happiness rather than me or Madhan breaking the suspense.

Rathi continued:” Actually, I have also reunited with my father and understood his love for me. I am happy but a bit of ego stop me expressing it to my mom who was longing for that?”

Rathi also shared the gift to him and Mithu started to tease her.

Mithu understand her character well. She is good at her heart, but a bit stubborn and felt firmly that she will realize everything on her own as no one can change her attitude. She has to come out of that rather than making her to realize.

Rathi took Mithu to a walk on her street while suddenly she felt the sound of a vehicle approaching fast and soon made Mithu to shift to the platform. A guy with a closed helmet passed close by and Rathi noticed his face alone which was a known one to them. Rathi thought intentional and Mithu thought it's their mistake to walk on the Road. Rathi cursed him for his rude driving while Mithu consoled that it was their mistake.

Rathi alarmed her that it is not safe to walk in the road and we will do walking inside their house itself. Rathi was recollecting the known face, the irritating face for her and took Mithu inside her house.

Mithu’s aunt warned her not to take any road side walks until some more days and Rathi said , “Yes Aunty, it is not safe outside.”

She brought Tea for both of them and Manju joined them.

Rathi started :” Manju akka, when is your baby shower function ?”

Manju :” Yes Rathi dear, actually my in laws are very old aged and could not manage to do any such function. But Mahesh wants to do that for me in our house itself with support from Appa & Amma.”

Rathi :” Hmm…. You are lucky akka, see Mahesh uncle is making arrangements for you.”

Manju :” What to do dear? He was a late born child and they are in village. Atleast, they manage to take care of them and not disturbing us. Atleast when time permits, we make visit to see them. After I became pregnant, I also could not make it much. So I moved a bit early to mom’s place”.

Rathi :” In a way, Aunty and uncle are blessed for good Son in Law’s. Both of them take care of their wives and their In laws well.” She gave a gentle hit to Mithu and continued.

“Akka, you should have seen Madhan in Hospital. Poor guy, he was crying like a child when Mithu was in hospital and did not go home until Mithu came to consciousness.’

Manju and Rathi joined and started to tease Mithu and she felt shy. Their Aunt was listening and said,” I also met that guy when Mithu was discharged from the Hospital. He seems to be good in both manners and looks.I should say, Madhan was smart and you make a good pair. He knows the basic respects and bend to me when I was introduced as your Aunt. Definitely, their parents has brought him well.”

Mithu was blushing when everyone was talking about Madhan and was in peak of happiness when she felt his love for him. She though to herself about how much he loves her and her love for him.

Ranjani was back home by that time, refreshed and started to discuss with the girls and their Aunt about Manju’s baby shower function.

Ranjani :” Akka, we need to plan for a simple baby shower function for Manju. It’s a must and should not skip this as this is the first kid. Due to unforeseen incidents happened for Mithu, we will do this in a very simple way with our very close relatives alone.”

Her aunt responsed as “Yes Ranju, sure we will do, else we feel to have missed it out for our life time. Manju will also feel bad in her inner mind. This would be the first grand child for the family and sure we should do this. I will look at an auspicious date”. She turned to Rathi and asked her to bring the calendar. Rathi jumped in joy and got the calendar and gave it to their Aunt.

Rathi is known to all their relatives and this aunt was a lovable person who Rathi too likes very much amidst of some other people who will treat Rathi differently. Rathi never cares for anything but mingles with people who talk to her well. For her, It’s Mithu’s family and the aunt who has come now is everyone's favorite lady. She is the elder sister of Rajkumar whose family is very well settled. She came for Ranjani’s help to take care of Mithu & Manju until Manju’s delivery to support Ranjani.

She saw some auspicious dates and asked for the Star of Manju. She immediately called their known priest to check with those dates as per Manju’s birth star. She found two dates within next two by one falling on a Wednesday and another on a Sunday. She said that Sunday would be better as Mithu will also become better by that time after a week and half. She added that, Sunday would be comfortable for everyone and we can't extend beyond this as the Delivery date provided by Doctor is not so far from that date. Lets call our brother’s and Sister alone and have it in our house itself as a small function along with Manju’s Inlaws.

Rathi added :” Aunty….. “

Her Aunty responded, “ Hey you are my girl dear and no invitation for you as you are part of our family na”

Rathi acknowledged with a hug to her Aunt. She liked her so much since she visits Mithu’s house and use to compare her with her villianie Aunt.

It was time for Rathi to start and she bid bye to them with a contented smile for being spent good time with Mithu.

She saw the same Guy again in the bike when she came out of that street and he was coming opposite to her. Suddenly, she threw a stick in to the spike of his bike's Tyre and the guy never expected that. He skidded and fell down at the end of the street. She immediately took a stone and throw it towards him and took an running Auto to reach their home. It was a sudden shock to that person and he struggled to get up. He was also hit by the stone in his helmet and he could not guess who threw the stone and did the act to make him fell down from the bike.

Rahul also finished his Interview and was coming with a happy face and of course it was a successful one. He was on cloud nine when the Interviewer commented about his attire as a Nice shirt.

He never expected that it’s not going to last long when he received the phone call.

Rampuri9 and VinuthaS like this.
  3. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Nice episode Aarthi .... but what is on your mind for these 2 poor guys Rahul and Rathi .. looking forward to it ...

4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Thanks @Rampuri9 for liking my episode. Hope you catched up with the story.

5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episdoe 64:

Rahul also finished his Interview and was coming with a happy face and of course it was a successful one. He was on cloud nine when the Interviewer commented about his attire as a Nice shirt.

He never expected that it’s not going to last long when he received the phone call.

Rathi was back home with fuming face. She just hit the gate of the house hard that it created a sound which made a note of Anu of her presence.

Anu :”What happened Rathi ? Why are you hitting the gate like this? It will break I suppose ?”

Rathi yelled : “Hmm… It’s not your property right, your parents property only na. Why are you worried like this? Nothing has happened The Gate is safe !”, She yelled in an irritating tone.

Anu was irritated by her behavior and continued :” What’s this Rathi? You are talking in a different tone. What happened to you? You started back with your weird behavior?

Rathi don’t know what to respond, but sat in the Sofa and remained silent and showed fuming face”.

Abhi was not in town and was on his business trip. Anu was preparing the dinner and asked what she wanted. Rathi refused to have Dinner and went to bed with lots of thoughts in her mind. She even refused to have Milk and Anu don’t want to disturb her further by talking further to her. She knew Rathi's character and thought will talk to her once she gets cool down.

Rathi called Rahul and he bluntly disconnected the call. She never expected that immediate disconnect and thought it would be by mistake and she tried calling him again. He again disconnected the call and this happened for nearly 5 times. Rathi was in height of disappointment not knowing what to do. She was not in a position to talk to Mithu as she was just back home and she was unwell. Rahul was the next person who she considers she can rely on and the act of him disconnecting her call made her much more disappointed. The next call mentioned that his line was busy and she felt deceived that she was not been considered. Her short tempered nature made her to cry by burying her head in to pillow. She also could not sleep well and was looking at the ceiling.

Her old memories flashed by

Hey Mithu, Mithu come on”, the voice continued her while Mithu and Rathi were leaving their classes.

Rathi :” hey, can’t you stop disturbing us or don’t you have any other work than coming at the back of Mithu”

Mithu :” Sanjay, I have told you n number of times not to disturb me. Would you please stay away from me”

Sanjay :” Mithula, Come on…. Why are you behaving like this to me ? I am at the back of you since the beginning of the day you joined. You don’t care to look at me. Do you think Madhan is better than me ?”

Mithu was irritated when he compared him with Madhan. “It’s none of your business. I am not having anyone in my mind and please leave way to me else don’t make me to proceed with a real complaint”

Sanjay was a tall guy and was from a wealthy family. His Face shows his character of looking others in a contemptuous way.His looks showed his wealthiness and ofcourse making use of his position to over rule others. But he lacked in character by not attending any classes and teasing girls. He don’t use to leave any girl, but Mithu was some one special to him.

Mithu & Rathi has also heard stories about him for his rude behavior, playing with girls, always teasing girls. Most of them tolerate his behavior as he is the son of one of the board of directors of the college. He misbehaved with a Girl in the wash room which was not cared much and that girl quit the college itself.

Sanjay :” Do you think you can give a complaint against me in this college? Or that will be taken against me “. His answer was prominent that no one will talk against him.

Mithu :” Whatever it is , your play with girls will not last long and Mind it she said”

Sanjay :” Come on Mithula dear, please accept my love”

Rathi interrupted :” How many times do you want her to respond? She is not having interest in you rather we are in to more in to studies and will you please leave way for us.”

Sanjay said in a loud tone:” Rathi, would you please leave way for me and you are always with her not making me to near her at all.Who are you to stop me and I will go to any extent “ and he tried to pull her duppata.

Mithu stopped and slapped him hard which made him so embarrassed. Though there were few people, it noticed their attention and Sanjay could not utter a word.

Sanjay was ashamed and left the place;” I will see you girls. Mithula, you are mine”, he said in a dominating tone and left the place.

Mithu got her eyes filled with tears and Rathi consoled her :” come on mithu, leave that idiot”

All these incidents happened in the first few months of the college days itself and Mithu was worried about her further days in college.

These types of incidents were happening commonly in the coming days and the teasing went down. Some days, Sanjay was also drunk and has come at the back of her.

He use to go at the back of many girls and tease them, but with Mithu it was a bit more. It so happened in almost all college functions that he was seen drunk many times.

It was a fresher party and Mithu & Rathi finished it and with help of maid lady they went to near by building to change their dresses. Mithu was caught alone with Sanjay & his friends before Rathi could reach there. Rathi understood the situation and cut the power and pulled him and saved Mithu. No one other than Rathi knows about that incident and Sanjay’s Zealotry behavior in drunken state does not know who did this.

Mithu was rathi’s world and she will do anything for her and she was also possessive of her. Sanjay took time to come out of his fractured illness and they were happy in his absence. In parallel, Madhan and Mithu’s cryptic love story was happening at the background.

Once Sanjay was back, he did continued his teasings with Mithu, torn her record note, and never missed a chance to do anything to irritate her. Nothing worked out and took them finally to the farewell party.

Rathi noticed Sanjay on the proposal of Madhan to Mithu and her acceptance. His face raged in anger which Mithu is totally not aware of.

Both of them did not take Sanjay seriously and Mithu has also not shared it with Madhan. He was a college rowdy who did not leave Mithu in his actions.

There were a few actions after college farewell they met him, but tried to avoid him. He came for all his arrears and did not miss that moment to stop and talk to Mithu. But she bluntly refused and escaped from him.

Rathi recollected all these incidents and it was none other than Sanjay whom she saw in Mithu’s street and may be he came back to torture Mithu. She thought and justiced herself that there was no harm in making him fell down from his bike. She don’t want Mithu to suffer further and all things were getting settled with his Madhan now. Rathi wanted to share it with Rahul and to her disappointment; he never picked nor messaged back to Rathi.

Rathi was thinking that he is teasing her for her previous actions by not responding to his messages. She thought that his carrier path will be changed and he is ignoring her. Then she told herself that he is not of that type. It was almost 12 AM in the morning she has not slept and winking at the ceiling.

She typed a message to Rahul :” Hi ? Whats up? How was your interview?”

She waited for next one hour and there was no message and in a disappointment she went asleep.

It was 7 and Anu woke her, “Rathi ma,,,, what happened? You said you have some important assignments in office to complete na. You took an off yesterday itself and you will manage to complete that today.”

Rathi was hearing but her body did not allow her to wake up.

Anu :” come on da. What happened? You were upset since yesterday evening? I don’t want to disturb you ? But this will not work out of you go to your in laws place and all ?”

Rathi’s anger peaked up :”Will you please stop your advice, Anyway Am not going to marry at all !”, she stood from the bed and went to refresh herself.

Anu :” hmm… how long you would say like this. At some point of time, you have to accept what we say !”, she was murmuring and making her bed set properly. She kept a cup of coffee and Rathi was listening to all her words from the bathroom. She came out and the coffee was something she needed and did not utter a word until she finished her coffee.

Rathi :”Don’t black mail me and it will not work out. I will not bother to lose you if you force a marriage on me!?, her tone was clear when she expressed it to her.

Anu was a bit worried about her behavior and her stubbornness in her words. Rathi got ready soon and started while Anu handed her the tiffin box.

Anu told her in a soft tone:”Rathi dear, please change yourselves. It’s not good for a girl child ma. You don’t have that much regard also with me for whatever I was to you.”

Rathi’s mind was wavering with many thoughts. She came to the dining table and could find Idli’s. She took just two idli’s to fill the cramps in her stomach due to missed out Dinner for the previous night.

She did not utter a word and left to office. She got an auto and checked her mobile for no messages from Rahul yet.

Anu felt bad about the way she has been brought by herself and prayed god to change her attitude. She was alone without Abhi also in town and no one to share her feelings or thoughts. She somehow managed and concentrated on other works and started to her educational Institution. She thought to herself that she need to take some decision about Rathi once Abhi is back as this kind of Rathi’s attitude will not help her long time in her life.

Rathi reached office and was refreshing the whatsupp and SMS to check for messages, but in no vain.

She resumed to work and came for a break, but in vain. During her lunch hour, there was a beep from Rahul :” Sorry Rathi”

peddadas, VinuthaS and Rampuri9 like this.
  6. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 65:

Rathi reached office and was refreshing the whatsupp and SMS to check for messages, but in no vain.

She resumed to work and came for a break, but in vain. During her lunch hour, there was a beep from Rahul :” Sorry Rathi”

Rathi’s eyes sparkled in Joy. She opened the message to see just he two words “Sorry Rathi”.

Rathi immediately typed back :” Hi, What’s up ? How was your interview?”

But there was no response.She found that the message was sent long time back and his online status was long back.

Rathi had some works to complete and concentrated on the same. She spent time with her team with minimal chat while they commented her not being so jovial and a moody girl

Her collegue Radha :” hey, whats up. Heard mithu met with an accident.” Since Mithu is from a different team, they just know her and not been a close acquaintance as a team mate.

Rathi :” Yes radha, somehow she managed to recover. I went and met her yesterday too.”

Radha :” hmm.. pls convey my wishes for her speedy recovery. In case, if you go again, let me know I will try to join you.”

Rathi: “Sure radha.”

Radha :” Rathi, in the absence of Mithu, try to spend some time with us. Just work or Mithu, how can a girl be like this? I use to wonder, but somehow I like for your simplicity. It’s nearly two years but you rarely spend time and mingle with us. But for official work, you never share anything with us.”

Rathi just smiled and left the place. For Radha, Rathi was a mystery, yet gave her company for her absence whenever needed.

Rathi completed her work and just for the sake of spending time to complete her hours in office, she just passed it and started home waving bye to radha.

She called Mithu and it was busy and hence went to her home directly. To her surprise Sushma has come and Shyam was also there and they were so dull.

Rathi :” Hey, Sush dear, what a surprise? I thought you don’t have enough time to spend with your papa itself. Oh…. Exams are nearing right ?”

Sush :” No Akka, Appa is not well and he is in hospital “

Shyam :” Yes, Akka Appa is admitted in the Hospital due to a heart attack. Mom and Rahul are there in the hospital”

Rathi froze in shock as recently she envied the family spending time together, dancing and singing and enjoying and all shattered in no time”. She herself envied them a lot and felt bad.

Anu consoled Shyam :” Come on Shyam, he will be alright soon.!”
    Shyam was in tears “ I am unable to console mom and could not see her crying. She is not listening to me and not coming from the hospital at all.”

He continued :” Aunty, one help, please let Sushma be here until thing settles. I will pick and drop her from school and hopefully you will be here for the rest of the time at home.

Anu :” Not a problem at all and Rathi will take care. No worries and we will take care ma. What is the current situation and what happened ?”

Shyam responded :” Actually father complained about mild ache in his heart. Mom & Myself was there at home and immediately took him to the near by casuality hospital and then shifted him today to the Heart clinic today.””They have told that he should be under observation, but still tied with many supporting instruments around him. Mom is crying and not coming home at all. Rahul also convinced and she want to see Papa and then only she said she will make the next move from hospital”.

Anu & Rathi pitied them and they know the pain of hospitalization, support needed and financial status.

Anu has crossed everything with her parents and she pacified them not to worry and things will be alright soon.

Shyam got a call :” Oh, yes da. Sure I will be there. I had left Sush in Anu Aunty’s house.”

Shyam hung the call and said, “ I have kept Sush uniform, dresses. Please take care Aunty and thanks for the help”

Rathi :”Hey common, don’t mention it “

Shyam started :” Hi yes da, Appa is not well. I will call you later and explain you. Bye for now”, he hung the call and started his bike to Hospital.

Rathi now understood as why Rahul did not respond and went to Pooja room and Prayed for him to get well soon.

Anu was touched by her action and her change in attitude. It was not so late in the evening and Rathi took Sush to aba temple.

Rathi asked Sush to Pray for her father and the little one with her hands folded prayed.

Sush :” Baba, My father has come after long time to see me. I am happy with his presence and love. Please make him get well soon so that I want to play and dance with him more.”

Rathi was moved by her Prayer notes and enormous changes in Sush due to the beautiful Family she got now. She thought to herself that how nice it would be if I also become a part of that Family. But she thought this is not the right time and sincerely prayed for their father to get well soon.

They returned home and had their dinner and Sush went along with Rathi to Bed.

Rathi enquired about everyone in the family and she said :” I like Shyam Anna first. He always plays with me and takes me as many rounds in bikes. Amma cooks whatever food I ask her. You know she gives 100 kisses per day and it’s deal.”

Rathi was enjoying her talk and asked about her Father and Rahul Brother.

Sush :” Appa is more than I expected. He lifts me in his shoulders all the time, plays and dance for his favourite tunes. He plays with me hide and seek. But he smokes akka, which I don’t like at all.”

Rathi Acknowledged with a “Hmm…” “ How about Rahul anna?”

She was expecting what she will tell about him.

Sush:” Rahul anna always teases me. He calls me little daemon always. He has big big exercise instruments and I try to lift it which I can’t and he always warn me not to touch them at all. When he do exercise, I will lie on his back and hug him and he will count numbers for each ups & down he does. I enjoy it akka”

Rathi was imagining herself on top of Rahul while he will be doing exercise and smiled to herself.

Sush asked :” Akka, why are you laughing?” and she did not had anything to respond to her.

Rathi helped her with some of her home works, they both finished dinner and sush went to bed.

Rathi was not sure whether she can call Rahul or not but praying inside to get a positive update uncle’s health. It was almost 10 and Rathi got a beep in her mobile. Yes, it was from Rahul.

Rahul :” Sorry Rathi for not responding back. Can I call you now?”

Rathi immediately called him and he took in the first ring. His hello itself sounded very low and it expressed his tiredness for the past few days.

Rathi : “ Hi, how are you? How is uncle doing? What did Doctors say?”

Rahul : “ Yes Rathi, everything were unexpected. We need to do Echo for him tomorrow and then only Doctors would be able to decide whether any further surgery is required or not.”” They complain for his smoking habit which has led to this state”

Rathi was feeling bad and enquired about Aunty and he said, “ I managed to send her home to take some rest as Appa is still in observation and has not opened his eyes yet due to medicines provided for sedation. Shyam took her home and am in Hospital for the night.”

Rathi pacified him and asked whether he had his dinner as he was in anxiety for the whole day about what is the next step of action. It's one way good that it has been confirmed now.

Rahul liked her concern yet something stopped both of them to express their love as they thought each other would take in a wrong way and they lose their relationship.

Rathi :” What happened to your interview ?”

Rahul :” Yeah it went through fine and expecting my training dates. But I could not enjoy that happiness due to series of these incidents.”

He added that the interviewing senior officer complemented his smartness and the shirt he was wearing. He also added that it was gifted by her girl friend and fumes came out of Rathi’s ears.

Rathi :”Hmm…. Fine . Nice to hear a positive news and happy for your Rahul”

Rahul was laughing inside as he was a bit consoled with update from doctors and responded to her.

“I will introduce her soon rathi to you some day.”

Rathi :” Why should I see her? There is no need for me at all?”

Rathi wanted to divert the topic :” So, sir will be an IPS Officer soon right. “

Rahul explained that it is not an easy process and he has to undergo 11 months training after which posting will be provided to him based on his marks and completion in the training academy.

Rathi :” I Wanted to share about a Guy who use to tease Mithu a lot during our college days. You should know him, Sanjay !”

Rahul :” yes, I know him well and one of the high society guys who roamed around college as if it was built by his father alone though he is just son of one of the Borad of directors”

By then, there was a call for Rahul from the Sister and he hung the call with Rathi.

peddadas and VinuthaS like this.
  7. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Very nice Aarthi.... the chemistry between them is good .... I keep looking for an update ... thank you for posting so many episodes. .

8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 66:

Rahul :” yes, I know him well and one of the high society guys who roamed around college as if it was built by his father alone though he is just son of one of the Board of directors”

By then, there was a call for Rahul from the Sister and he hung the call with Rathi.

Rathi called up Mithu and explained her the series of incidents and Mithu was not aware of anything. She said that Madhan would have updated her and for sure Rahul has not shared anything with him. Mithu know how Rahul extended his help during her accident to Madhan and how much he supported him morally. But she felt bad that Rahul has not shared anything with Madhan till now. She disconnected her call with Rathi and immediately checked and as she thought Madhan was totally unaware of all the incidents. He was angry on Rahul but immediately started to Hospital to understand the situation over there.

Rahul never expected Madhan in hospital

Rahul :” Hey Machan, What are you doing here?”

Madhan slapped him and Rahul never expected that.

Madhan :” Don’t call me Machan. If you would have treated me as your friend, you would have informed me everything and no reason for me to have come over here through someone else.”

Rahul :” hey, not like that da. You have lots of work. Anyway, I thought of informing you by tomorrow when I get to know everything!”

Madhan:” Hmm… I have become least important to you na. What do you say? You are a broad minded person who will help everyone and we are so mean in our heart that we will not come for any help, Right?”

Madhan was devastated for Rahul to have ignored him to call him for any help. He felt so mean that he was only getting all support from him and Rahul would have thought that Madhan would be of no use.

Rahul :” Nothing like that machan. I never thought so. I was in shock, I need to pacify Mom, Sush… had lots of things running in my mind.”

Madhan :” Don’t every say that. You have Shyam by your side, not like me having a Sister and aged parents.”

Rahul :” Che che nothing like that at all. I would not hide it from you because you have lots of issues.Even I have something else to discuss with you too!”

Madhan :”Whatever it is Rahul, One thing I can’t digest is that , you can share it with Rathi and through Mithu, I get to all things. Even Mithu feels bad that I am the last person to know rather than me to have supported you from the beginning.”

Madhan :” So Rathi became important than me right.”

Rahul :” Madhan, cool down friend. Cool. Let me explain you…”

Madhan needed some more time to accept what was happening around.

Rahul explained him the series of incidents and next level of Echo has been planned for his father. As they left Sushma at rathi’s house, she has called me to enquire.
    Rahul :" But for that I did not call anyone and how come I would miss you madhan.?"

Madhan was a bit pacified and insisted that he can take Sush and have her at his home if needed.

Rahul explained that she is already used to Rathi’s family as she goes for Tution with them. She mingles with their family and hence if needed, he said , he will definitely send her to his home.

Madhan asked about the financial needs and he said that as his father is a central govt staff, his insurance is covered in this hospital and no need to worry about that and all.

Though Rahul insisted, Madhan stayed back in the hospital to give company to him.

Rahul’s father waked up during mid night and asked about who is staying outside for him. Nurse called Rahul for his request and Rahul went inside to see his Father.

Shankar clupped his hands and said :” I am sorry son to make you roam because of me.”

Rahul :”Come on Dad, What is this? It’s our duty. You will be alright soon.”

Shankar :” I was overjoyed spending time with you all and was feeling happy after a long time. I never thought things will turn out like this”

Rahul :” This is not the time to discuss about this. You are going to be alright soon and you are going to enjoy with us again.”

Shankar also felt happy about Rahul’s interview results and expressed his happiness for his son to follow him by servicing to the country.

Shankar :” I think, I would no more be able to go to any regiment son” in a sorrowful tone.

Rahul :” Dad, you have done enough to the country and I am going to follow you. You saved the border and I will save people here. You should be proud to be part of kargil and what left. Enough dad, it’s time for you to settle with us. Better get retired or get some administeral work.”

Shankar sighed with a smile and further enquired about his Mother and Sush and Rahul convinced that he has made them go home and will come to see them soon.

Rahul then stayed in the waiting area and madhan joined him in his company.

Madhan : “ Looks like Rathi has become first for you than me now a days.”

Rahul :” Come on Machaan. Not like that and all. I never hide anything from you and before I could call you explain about my Interview experience, I got a call from Shyam about Dad and what can I do after that? Hope you understand in what Situation I would have been.?”

Madhan :” Hmm.. I agree… What to do ? I am forced to agree. You will have time to call rathi in midnight but not me na”

Rahul :” No da, she only called me to enquire as we left sushma at her house.” She should have thought that you should have known everything but I did not called anyone than concentrating on some other arrangements for Dad. I had to inform his office, his next move, his insurance movement etc…”

Madhan :” Some how you are trying to console me which I can’t forgive for life time”

Rahul :” Come on. Don’t talk too high words and all.”

Rahul then explained about the incidents that Rathi shared about Sanjay and Madhan fumed in anger. He also told him that they have not taken this seriously during the college days as he was an already bad boy known to have misbehaved with many girls in college.

Madhan :” But Rahul, we also had lots of clashes with him. He did mentioned indirectly to us about your girl and all. I remember them too.”

Rahul :” Yes, we will look in to this once I become free. In the mean time, I have given about the happenings to one of detective friends. He is already investigating and we may expect an update any time.”

Madhan felt great about Rahul to do many things in parallel and praised that he is absolutely fit for the IPS job which he was dreaming about and showing them in action as a responsible officer.

Rahul also mentioned that he has asked the detective person to follow Suresh, his activities and about Meera’s daily chores to ensure that she is not followed by anyone.

Madhan :” What happened to your interview machan? I know you have cleared else there will not be a boosting talk from your end.”

Rahul :”Yes da. I did well, as this is my second attempt la. So I was feeling comfortable and faced without any hesitation. The officers liked my responses for their questions and also complimented to be a smart looking officer”

Madhan said :” Of course, you are da!”

They had to spend the night over there together talking about their further moves. Rahul has to join his training soon and may expect the letter any time. He should be ready to start time and was praying that he should be able to discharge his father with no illness.

The Night went by and Echo was done the next day for Shankar. They concluded that he has two blocks in his heart that can be treated with an Angio plast itself and the family was relieved to have avoided a major surgery to clear if there were many Blocks in his heart.

Soon, they decided to do Angio within the next two days and day was also decided. Things were planned and done in a short span and Shankar was on the recovery path. But doctor has strictly told to stop his smoking habit.

Shankar responded that “it was started as a time pass when I missed my family and I got addicted to that. Now, I will reduce that and there will not be much need for that too”

9. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Bumper bonanza for us..
    oh wow..finally they knew the culprit ...someone or the other is in hospital..First Rathi, Mithu now Rahul's dad :fearscream:..Going good Aarthi!

VinuthaS likes this.
  10. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Oye aarthi dear,
    sooo happppy that i got back to back episodes to read :cheer::cheer::banana::banana:

atlast we got clue sanjay would be the culprit.
    hope madhan & rahul undestands & take next steps :)

looking eager to read next episodes :clapclap:

aarthi28 likes this.