1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreary Dreams

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, May 30, 2016.

1. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

Wow wow... Back to back i am getting episodes to read.... Wow @aarthi28 dear you are maintaining the edge of seat feel in all your episodes and expecting what next.... Wow wow... Feel sorry for rathi still couldnt know and sorry for rahul still holding back without revealing..... As like madhan we too waiting to know the culprit.....

aarthi28 likes this.
  2. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 61:

Rahul was feeling happy about the confidence of his father with him. They chatted further like college boys and went to bed. Sush had already slept and Shyam asusual continued his whats app messaging with Meera.

Few days passed by and Mithu also got moved to Normal ward. Madhan made his visits often to see Mithu. Ranjani and Rajkumar were putting shifts to take care of Mithu and Rathi also extended her help by putting few days leave to spend time with Mithu.

Rahul met his Tutor along with Radhika for getting tips for Interview and was seriously preparing for his Interview. In the mean time, Madhan was carefully following up site works and ensured he picked and dropped Meera from College & Classes she went for. Pushpa was close to the completion of her healing journey and started to walk with the help of Pasupathi. She could not resist and insisted Madhan to take her to hospital to see his Sweet Daughter in law.

Madhan took both their parents and tears rolled out for Pushpa while seeing Mithu in bed and she felt that it’s because of her visit to meet her, she met with the accident. Mithu consoled her that nothing to feel like that sort and all.

While they left, Mithu called up Madhan and she held his hand and cuppled it tightly. Madhan was looking dull, unshaven and was not showing his usual smiling face.

Mithu:” What is this? You are looking so dull and I haven’t seen my Madhu like this. I also heard from Rathi about the happenings and don’t worry about anything. I will be alright soon da” and she gently kissed his hand.

Madhan was taken back by her love towards him, “No Mithu, Suddenly a series of events led me to this state. I am alone and can’t expect Rahul too now because of his Interview preparations. I feel really alone and left alone.”

Mithu: “Come on da. Don’t feel like that and You will and can handle things and don’t worry about Money and all. Once I apply for Insurance and get it reimbursed, you take that for your construction works and all. I heard, you had paid for all my hospitalization and how will you manage. Things will settle soon.”

Madhan:” Come on Mithu. Nothing like that and all it’s my duty dear and don’t mention it. I am just waiting for the time to find out the culprit behind all this. I need to be careful as anything can happen anytime.”

Mithu with a soft tone :” Hey, don’t worry. Things will be alright soon and next time, when I see you, I want to see my romantic Madhan who always play with me, who always chit chat with me”

Madhan nodded and gave a gentle kiss in her hands and left he room.

Pushpa some how understood the situation and felt bad that her son has not revealed anything to her till now. Once they were back home, Pushpa called up and Madhan and along with Pasupathi discussed with him.

Pasupathi :” What is the Problem Madhan? Ramasamy also did complained last week and when I enquired you, you mentioned that it is a mis communication. What is exactly happening at your end. Due to Mithu’s accident, we did not want to disturb you. We are your parents and we are here to share your problems.”

Pushpa intervened :” As Papa said due to Mithu’s accident, I thought you were shattered and looks like there are more issues other than that you are hiding within you. Rahul is also not near by to check any updates and what is exactly happening around you?”

Pushpa concerned tone got raised and Madhan has not seen her tone like that and pacified her. She was clear that they need to be transparent between them so that they can also give some suggestions and help. She complained:” Why you are not asking any help from your father. It’s his business which you took and now you don’t want to take any advice from him. Is that so?”

Madhan slowly opened :” Mom and Dad, I am really sorry for not opening out as I don’t know what was happening around me.”

He explained everything starting from Low quality sand usage, change in Traders, blank calls he received and finally ended with Mithu’s Accident. Pushpa and Pasupathi were taken a back was in a state of shock. Madhan pulled her mother with a shake from her state of Shock and they remained silent.

Pasupathi :” You could not find out who that person is. I was happy about your growth as I said that day, I never expected such kind of enemies for you in business who go to the extent of revenging you”

“ Why can’t you file a complaint dear with Police Dear?”

Puspha : “ Now you have taken right steps and I am happy about the concern you show for Meera too. But don’t be upset. We are here for you and we will be careful here after. You concentrate on your work until you receive further calls. Good that you stopped the sand dealer and now tell me how much money you need to balance this loss you incurred due to Sand.”

Madhan:” Mom, I will manage and you don’t worry?”

Puspha : “ Idiot, stop your ******** talks and be practical. Once you are open, then only we would think of how we can help you.”

Madhan was astonished by his Mother’s confidence and said about the loss he has incurred till now. They need to buy Sand to redo the plastering and some additional labourers to whom he has to pay additionally to complete the work. He would need nearly 5 lakhs maximum to cover this. He said, he has plans to chuck out the Engineer Guy Suresh and he is waiting for the right time to understand whether he is working for someone else to let their work down.

Pushpa was confident now and said, “ See, you can definitely manag and we can manage 5 lakhs for sure and We will arrange for that”

Madhan was looking at her mother as a good home maker and manage the household well. The only good thing he has done was that what ever Profit he gained , he use to give 50% to his Mother and the rest he has re invested in his business apart from his personal spending he did.

Apart from this, he ensured he gave separate Money for Monthly household, their medical treatments and Meera’s education.

Pushpa was a humble lady and not driven by any false prestige and was a soft woman with simple looks. She never wears much jewels and was always simple in her outfits with simple cotton sarees. She will look great for her simplicity and madhan loved that in his mother very much.

Madhan :” Mom, how come you would be able to help me out?”

Puspha : “ See, I am your Mom. I have to say rather proud that you gave me your earnings which I have invested wisely. I discuss with your father and as he was sitting at home, he verified and invested through a good financial advisor. We use to receive monthly statements and asked pasupathi that what is the latest amount it has accumulated.”

Madhan got the financial statement from pasupathi and found it. They were doing monthly SIP for the past 3 Years in all their names and the current NAV of that itself has accumulated to nearly 6 lakhs which he never expected. In addition, they have invested in some funds for which they were getting dividends to their account and it has accumulated to good bank balance. She added that she was using those dividend amounts to put some chits for Meera’s marriage expenses and have saved nearly 50 soverigns for Meera.

Pushpa added that she has also got some 20 soverigns and all is yours when you are in need. We have suffered a lot in a period of time where we struggled a lot to bring you both and happy that we are in a good position now. So, she advised not to lose much hope and she can make use of them for his business.

Pushpa added :” Madhan, I have confidence in you dear. It’s a bad time you were not cautious and am sure you will earn more and do for Meera and our Family. No worries and I can’t see you suffer da.”

Madhan was speechless and never expected his Mother to have saved this much while Pushpa checked with Pasupathi to speak to the Financial Advisor on disbursing of money for their need.

Puspha :” The Savings we do is to used when we are in need. Please plan accordingly and proceed with your work da.”

For Madhan, his Mother is an Angel, she loved her for her simplicity, not saying No to any of their children’s wishes, care she show towards others and her calmness. He use to think about some letters from Mutual funds office, some dividend notice which he never opens and use to think that his Father is doing something. But he was in height of astonishment to see how elders save them and how they take care of them.

Madhan kissed her mom :” We are blessed to have you as Parents!” and Pushpa responded :”Come on da. No formalities. Proceed with your work and I believe in you. This is a lesson to you dear. You did not do anything wantedly, but things turned against you. Please learn from this and also plan accordingly for your future too. In case if you need more, you can sell Meera’s jewels and we can buy back again when you earn da. I believe you dear boy.”

Madhan was relaxed a bit and started to plan his next moves. He called up Rahul to share his feelings and they planned to start with their work from next week after Rahul’s interview.

Last edited: May 22, 2018
    Preetii and VinuthaS like this.
  3. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

4. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

Looking forward to see how the mistry unfolds and for a happy ending for all the 3 couples... going good :thumbup:

5. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Episode 62:

Madhan was relaxed a bit and started to plan his next moves. He called up Rahul to share his feelings and they planned to start with their work from next week after Rahul’s interview.

When Madhan shared about his parents, Rahul also felt very happy and said he will join him soon after his Interview and plan things accordingly. Rahul’s interview was scheduled by the Monday and it was the Friday of that week.

Rathi felt like meeting Sushma and she started to their house mentioning it to Anu. Mean while, she thought that she wanted to gift something to Rahul for his interview as it is a dreamt job one for him. She went to her house and before stepping inside, she saw Rahul hiding from their entrance and looking inside. There was an old hindi musical that was going inside which would be close to 1970’s.

When Rathi went slowly behind Rahul, he realized her presence and acted her to be quiet. The Old song from Aradhana movie "Gun Guna Rahe Hai Bhanvare” by Asha Bhosle & Mohammed Rafi was almost nearing it’s end and Shankar and Sangeetha were dancing with mild steps and actions. Sushma was standing on the Sofa watching their dance performance. Shankar, Rahul’s father was showing romantic moves with Sangeetha and she blushed for his steps when he sang the song seeing her.

The song was followed by another old hindi track by rafi “"Chand Mera Dil Chandni Ho Tum" from the Movie Hum Kissise Kum Nahi. Shankar was miming the song lyrics and he took sush also on his shoulder and the old yet a young couple in their hearts enjoyed the song.

By then Shyam has also joined and they all thoroughly enjoyed their Performance. Shyam, the chatter box interrupted as “Wow, what a performance?” and Sangeetha blushed and closed her face in a childish way.

Sushma commented:” Bro’s you missed a good performance and I was enjoying it”.””amma is also dancing for all the steps of papa.”

All of them entered the house together and Sush went to peak of Shyness when she saw Rathi and she complimented her :” Aunty, your performance was damn good and I could see loads of love in your face for Uncle”

Shankar understood that the new entrant was rathi and welcomed her, :”Welcome girl. How are you doing ? There will always be talks about you in this house and was eager to meet you and today is the day it seems for that.”

Rathi acknowledged his understanding for her and said “ Hello, Uncle , Nice to meet you. Happy that Sush is spending a lot of time with you and she enjoys your company.”

Shankar: “Yeah, I heard when she spoke to you over phone and so nice of you & your Mom in bringing our child to this level”

Rathi :” Uncle, don’t think of her like a differently abled child. She was perfectly fine and was missing the proper care & affection. She is absolutely fine and she has got a wonderful family. I am really happy for Sush dear. She has not come since you came home and thought of making a visit to see how she is doing.”

Sush: “ akka, Love you loads “ and ran towards and kissed her. Rathi acknowledged her love with a gentle hug and a responding kiss.

Rahul :” Dad, super performance by you and Mom and if Shyam has not interrupted, we would have enjoyed it more.”

Shankar giggled and expressed a sort of shyness :” Come on sons, she is my wife and after a long time, we were spending time and just exchanged our feelings when good songs were played. That too with some good numbers to play, I could not resist myself dancing da”

Sangeetha told with a shyness :” Hmm... I feel really shy...as I am caught red handed in front of our children itself....”. She showed a false face to his husband saying, “ Wait I will prepare Tea for everyone and come” and went inside the kitchen.

Shankar enquired about Rathi and her family and she was explaining him about his father and Mother. Shankar said, “ Your father is from Bihar. Is that so ? I was in Bihar regiment for some time too!”

Rathi :” Oh really uncle. We have not gone there and we don;t have any known people there. He travels for his business as he is a Consultant for some companies over there.”

Rathi had a cover in her hand which she wanted to give to Rahul. But something stopped and she gave the chocolates she bought for Sush and enjoyed the Tea served by Sangeetha.

Rathi wanted to leave and bid bye to the family when sangeetha stopped her:” You can spend some more time and go na dear.”

Rathi :” I need to go to baba temple and go home, will come some other day for sure”

She turned to Shankar and said :”Nice meeting you uncle. “ and left the home.

Something stopped and she left home with the cover she got for Rahul.

Though Rathi did not had plan to go to the temple, she felt she needed peace for her mind and went to Baba temple she visited with her Father. She went there and implored in to her prayers again and started her inner talk with Baba.

“Baba, why are you making me go beyond a guy like this and changed me like this. I got my father and understood his love for me. But do you think, I can’t be happy all the time and need to suffer with some thing that will disturb my life for the lifetime.”

She closed her eyes and opened up when the bell rang and shocked to see Rahul standing in front of her.

Once she left, Rahul soon started with a short gap and came to temple to see Rathi.

Rahul winked at her and Rathi was in sweet shock and donot know what to say?

Rathi :” What a surprise? You have also come to Temple today”

Rahul :” Why, we should not or not we supposed to come to temple and all. I often visit here and just like that came here. “

Actually as Rathi mentioned about her visit, he wanted to come to temple just to see her.

The Harathi was taken and after completing it and coming for the usual rounds, they sat in the steps near by.

Rathi :” How is your preparations going on ? Hope you met Subramanian sir and got your doubts and tips clarified and provided for your Interview right?”

Rahul : “Yeah all done for the Interview and heard Mithu is also getting discharged by next Monday on my Interview.”

Rathi : “Yes, Aunty told me. Did you meet your Girl friend and shared your Interview and got her wishes”. She was mentioning that in a sad tone.

Rahul responded to tease her back :” Yes, I did and she also presented me something you see.”

Rathi hided her cover and said in a sorrowful tone :” Oh, really. Lucky you. She did not scold you for not mentioning it late to her.”

Rahul wanted to tease her and said :” Hmm... yes she was a bit angry on me and somehow I consoled her.”

Rathi :” Actually, I spoke to Radhi and she said you wanted to buy some dresses for a formal wear for your interview.”

Rahul :” Oh Yes, I have to. I have a new shirt which was gifted by my Girl and need to buy some accessories. “

Rathi with a hesitant note took the Gift and gave it to him. “This is for you and All the very best for your Interview Rahul”

Rahul was in peak of joy to get his first gift from rathi as a Friend altleast and was in peak of happiness.

Rahul immediately got the cover and opened to find his accessories none other than a Porch tie that suits for all colour shirts and cufflinks for that.

Rahul really wanted to buy one and he liked that very much. He got it and felt really happy in seeing it.

Rahul :” You could have given that at home itself na. “

Rathi in a hesitant voice :”Don’t know what Aunty and Uncle will think and hence came back. Hope your Girl friend would not mind this too”

Rahul :” aiyoo, Not sure whether this is right or wrong time to tell my love.”, he thought to himself and continued :”Never mind, I have a shirt she bought me and this will suit that well. I will wear this for my Interview and Thank you so much”

Rathi don’t know what to say. She felt happy for him to accept that and at the same felt sad there is another girl for him who cares for her and whom Rahul also likes so much.

Rathi somehow managed her mindset and waved bye and started home.

Rahul was in peak of happiness to have received his second Gift from her Girl and he treasured that very much.

Preetii and VinuthaS like this.
  6. VinuthaS

VinuthaS Silver IL'ite

:thumbup: super se bi upar ...

7. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

oh boy! right after the interview Rahul should express his love..I cannot wait any more..:roflmao::roflmao:

Madam, you are so romantic, you even made Rahul's parents the love birds again..lol

VinuthaS likes this.
  8. Preetii

Preetii Gold IL'ite

@aarthi28 cant wait more to see rahul expressing love and rathi accepting.... Break the ice girl. Please...:worship2:
    :worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2::worship2:

9. creativemumma

creativemumma Gold IL'ite

I think Rathi realises after seeing Rahul in the shirt gifted by her(for interview)

peddadas likes this.
  10. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

That's an awesome guess.. Way to go @creativemumma

aarthi28 likes this.