1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Dreary Dreams

Discussion in 'Stories (Fiction)' started by aarthi28, May 30, 2016.

1. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Tx rajeni dear. The wheel is on my side and actually pushed with many household chores at this point of time. I am trying to login to continue,but work is holding it. Will come back soon.....

2. sreeram

sreeram IL Hall of Fame

All happy happenings.... so nice to see Rathi accepting her father. Hope you will bring Rathi and Rahul together soon.

3. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

No updates .. :BangHead::yikes::yikes:
    PS

aarthi28 likes this.
  4. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Dear PS
    sorry dear. Cud not post due to lots of household chores. Held up due to painting and mason works at home. Will try to post by end of next week for sure.

5. peddadas

peddadas Platinum IL'ite

Thanks for getting back to us inspite of your busy schedule.
    We will wait .. No worries..Take care of your stuff.
    --PS

Thanks for letting us know aarthi

6. leenam05

leenam05 Platinum IL'ite

Aarthi dear,

Hope everything is fine at your end. Please post next update soon.

meepre likes this.
  7. meepre

meepre Gold IL'ite

Dear Aarthi, hope things are good at your end. Please came back fast, waiting eagerly.....

8. aarthi28

aarthi28 Platinum IL'ite

Hi All
    Due to switch over to new job, the break was too long from my end .I have come with my next episode and hope everyone still has the story line. I shall try to make it whenever possible.

Episode 49:

She implored in her prayers and reminded her prayers to unite herself with Rahul in front of Baba.
    She did meet Rahul when she came out of the Temple with her father. She was surprised to see Rahul in the Temple and was surprised about the coinciding incidents happening for her. On the other side Rahul was equally happy in seeing her. He knows well about the happenings around Rathi through Mithu because of his Interest for her.
    Rahul was also a regular visitor to Saibaba temple was a familiar face for Pujari. Like how Abhi was a known person to the temple pujari, do so was Rahul. Rahul entered inside the temple crossing Rathi as usual & Abhi and gave a smiling face to pujari with his usual Namaste.
    Looking at Rathi, “What a surprise Rathi? You come to temple and all ?”
    Rathi :” Hi Rahul, why I should not come to temple and all ?
    Rahul : “Sorry madam. I usually come here and have never seen you and hence asked you”
    Abhi interrupted, “ Rathi, who is this ma?”
    Rahul then realized that Abhi was someone associated with Rathi and looked at him with a surprise. He cautioned himself that this is not the right time to tease her as she has not come alone to the temple.
    Rathi :”papa this is Rahul, he is my college senior and also accompanied me in the course where I went for Personality Development”
    Rahul extended his hand to Abhi for a formal handshake and do so Abhi. They exchanged smiles and Rahul continued with Abhi.
    Rahul : “Hello uncle? Nice meeting you? I haven’t got a chance to meet u?”
    Abhi: “Oh, have you visited our house?”, questioned him with a warm smile.
    Rahul :”No. I haven’t ?But Sushma use to come daily na!”
    Abhi :”Oh, you are the brother of that chatter box?”. Rahul was confused first and then realized about the reach his brother and gestured a smile.
    Rahul: “Oh, Yes ! uncle”
    They heard the sound of next Harthi taken to Baba and Rahul moved a bit by not wanting to miss it.
    Rahul : “Excuse me Uncle. I will complete my prayers and come !” and moved aside.
    Rahl moved aside towards the sanctrum of the Mandir while they heard the Pujari receiving Rahul.
    Pujari :” Come Rahul Beta Come. How are you? Hope you have come with a Good news. I know you must have secured well.”e
    Rahul did responded to him , “Yes Babaji has never let me down. And, thanks to you also for all your boosting words to me all the time. Thanks for your prayers too uncle”
    Pujari :”No worries dear son. Baba will know when to give what to whom and at what point of time. Beta, Wait, I will do another Harathi for you.”
    Pujari noticed a cover in Rahul’s hand and enquired whether this is required to be kept under Baba’s Feet. Rahul responded in an agreeing sign and gave the cover for his prayers.
    Abhi and Rathi were watching this besides sitting at the corner of the steps in front of the mandir. Rahul finished his prayers and Abhi liked his Pious nature. Rahul finished and came around the temple, finished his prayers in front of Dwarakamai and came out. While coming out, the pujari called him.
    Pujari:” Rahul, you forgot your papers. It’s important right”.
    Rahul :” Oh yes, tx a lot uncle. This is my life” and got the envelope cover from him.
    Pujari blessed and Rahul started walking towards the outside steps. He did not notice Rathi & Abhi seated on the steps and slowly walked smiling to himself.
    Abhi :” Rathi, this guy seems to be good ma. I wish whatever he has come for turns towards his happiness”
    Rathi :” Hmm. Papa we have lots of other things to discuss. How are we going to surprise amma?”
    Abhi :” Hmm.. Yes Yes.. that’s very important. We will plan something once we go home for sure”.
    Rahul did not notice them and was speaking over phone and passed them.
    Rahul :” Yes machan, got it this time. Now am really free. Feeling relaxed and I will surely make up to Interview this time . I feel, now I can go and approach her right. Hmm.... Yess.... But feeling a bit worried.... dono how she will take it up.. I think I am more secured now right....”
    Rahul:” ok ok... I will come directly and speak to you...’
    When Rathi & Abhi also started, PUjari completed all the duties and he also started from mandir and he also saw them starting from the temple.
    Pujari: “So, you both are still here.... Talking out all the left out things of the missed out years....”
    Abhi :”Hmm... Yes... babaji.... we are done almost”
    Pujari :” As I said na, we need to wait for the apt time for everything...”
    Abhi :” Yes ji... patience is very important”
    Pujari :” yes Abhi. You saw this Guy Rahul na. Such a nice guy. His sincerity & devotion in getting his dream job, his passion has now come true. He was preparing for his ISP exams since his college days. He struggled to get good score and just going for some job to earn for his studies alone. He did not score well and finally with his hard work, he succeeded. The envelope he got is for his interview”.
    Rathi felt happy for Rahul, but felt sad as why he did not share anything with her.
    Abhi :”Yes, babji, he seems to be really good”
    Pujari : “I wish his dream comes true and baba be beside him”.
    They all parted from there while Rathi’s mind started to think about what he was talking over phone. “Whom is going to approach? Who is that girl? Seems he is jumping inside about his girl”
    Everyone were back to their respective homes.

VinuthaS, Arunarc and Deepu04 like this.
  9. Diyav

Diyav New IL'ite

Hi

10. Diyav

Diyav New IL'ite

Hi Arthi
    I am diya. Can I ask you some doubts regarding prayer