Dreams and its Interpretations

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by malspie, Sep 9, 2007.

1. geetha mahesh

geetha mahesh Bronze IL'ite

I had a dream that I was lost and kidnapped by somebody.I didnt recognize them.What does it mean?
    Thank you .

2. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Mals...I had a dream in which I was giving water to an elephant,that too pouring directly to its trunk...once it queched its thirst it pumps the water upwards and goves me a look.Everyone else around was so afraid to give him water...does this signify anything?

3. scorpiogal

scorpiogal Senior IL'ite

Thanks you Malspie for your wishes and blessings .If my darkness changes for good in my life soon I will definetly let you know and Thank you forever :bowdown

4. geetha mahesh

geetha mahesh Bronze IL'ite

I just wrote an exam and keep getting numbers in my dreams.What does this signify?

5. shyleokar

shyleokar New IL'ite

Malspie,
    What abt having any specific GOD in our dreams.

Last friday of ADI month I dreamt that im stuck ina temple of AMMAN.
    I was wondering if i didnt visit any temples which i thoguth i shud perform puja..... but dont remeber any !!

Please advice

6. malspie

malspie Platinum IL'ite

I will be back with interpretations very soon.

7. tamilazhagi

tamilazhagi Bronze IL'ite

snakes are auspicious especially when they bite ,ur getting rid of ur problems

8. deepalakshmiks

deepalakshmiks Senior IL'ite

Hi Mals,

Thanks a lot for your wonderful service..... :thumbsup

What will happen, if a person DIES in the dream ???

I had this dream few days back...... I got scared after this.....

Could you please tell me the interpretation?

Thanks in advance....

9. radhikrish

radhikrish Silver IL'ite

Hi Mals,

I would like to know the meaning of my husband's dream which he had a couple of days back. He dreamt as if he was covered with a shawl /bedsheet and rolled on the floor, as if some one was attacking him. He actually let out small sobbing sound while sleeping, that I got terrified and shook him. When I shook him, he let out a big scream and woke up and then told me that he felt someone was rolling him (covered with shawl) on the floor. I am really worried hearing this dream. Pl let me know the meaning of it.

Thanks

Radhi

10. vidyarp

vidyarp Bronze IL'ite

Dear friends....I had a very strange dream today morning. I saw that i was travelling in a bus on a hill route with a school friend. Suddenly an old man in the bus gets up and starts pushing me out of the bus. He is very agitated. He talks loudly in Tamil (my mother tongue) and says "Your time has come, your life is about to end...but you have many things to do. get down from this bus right now." And he stops and pushes me out of this bus along with my friend. I am very shocked and upset on hearing this. I start walking on the hill road and am crying and calling out baba's name. And very soon i see a huge marble statue of sai baba covered in green silk cloth. I fall at his feet and hold him tight and keep saying "Baba...i am in a terrible mess. PLease help me baba...i will not leave your feet ever". At the same time i get to know that the bus has met an accident and no one in the bus has survived. At this point i woke up...but i felt very weird about the entire dream.
    To be honest i am going through the worst phase of my life - lost my mother, need to see how to take care of my father, too much of uncertainity at work, pressure of taking care of family and child....the list is endless...
    Is this baba's way of indicating something?? I am worried.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2009