Dreaming Shivan Frequently

Discussion in 'Queries on Religion & Spirituality' started by seekingbless, Dec 26, 2016.

1. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

Dear ilites,
    Pls help me to understand what is the meaning of my dreams.
    First about 2 months ago I dreamt rudraksham. It's was like my husband and I found a weird shape rudraksha and we are discussing the number of faces on it. The next morning was pruthosam.

The second dream was about 3 weeks after. I dreamt that lord Shiva in his tandavam post standing in front of me near my leg where I slept. I tossed and turned and could see him standing there.

The 3rd dream was early morning today. I dreamt that we all went to a temple and shivan's half body idol fell from a ratham (chariot) and I picked it up and passed it to the priest. Before handing it over the priest asked me to put sandalwood paste and kumkum on the shivan idol's forehead. And today is pruthosam again.
    additional info:
    I'm 34 weeks pregnant and expecting my 3rd baby. My mother in law always goes to pruthosam prayers without fail.
    I'm working full time and not able to go for the prayers but planning to later at nite to make archanai and put ghee lamp.

2. seekingbless

seekingbless Platinum IL'ite

Not in His tandavam post. The Lord was standing wearing tiger skin and snake and long hair.

3. AncientWisdom

AncientWisdom New IL'ite

You are very blessed! May Lord Shiva and Devi Parvati bless your child with all auspiciousness.