Dps Feeder Campus Admission

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Sharjah' started by malarvizhim, Oct 31, 2016.

1. malarvizhim

malarvizhim Bronze IL'ite

Hi everyone,

My son is doing Grade 1 in Sharjah.We are looking for admission in DPS Sharjah for grade 2 next year.Registration already started but for new campus as mentioned in their website.

Do anyone have idea about DPS feeder campus or anyone registered for the same.Is this under same management.

Thanks

2. Shilpaatul06

Shilpaatul06 New IL'ite

Hi
    Dps sharjah's online registrations are on since last Thursday for kg2 to grade 1. i did the online registration formalities for grade 3 and received a msg from dps to come and deposit the registration fees. but when i asked them about thr new feeder campus they seriously don't have any idea about that themselves.
    1. i asked the gate keeper weather he knows something about the new campus .. he said i don't knw anythng about ths..most of the parents are asking me the same thing and i myself get to knw about this from u guys itself. you go and ask at the reception.
    2. i asked the receptionist about the same she was also clueless . i asked her...
    (Q.) where is the new campus?
    She said its about 15 mins away frm ths campus. its near sharjah -ajman border.
    (Q.) can u provide me the location so tht we can check the campus n infrastructure ?
    She said thr is nothing as of now but it will get ready by the end of January.
    (Q.) how come the campus will get ready in just 3 months?
    No answer just smiled and changed the topic.
    (Q.) Are you shifting all your students (kg-grade5) from here to that primary wing?
    She said no. frstly she said that new campus is only for new admissions and thn she added may b few of the students will get transferred to tht new campus.
    (She herself was confused )
    (Q.)what about the faculty thr?
    She said some of our qualified teachers will surely look after that campus and we will b having new faculty thr.
    (Again a confusing answer)
    She was forcing us to gv registration fees..
    Nobody has the clear and satisfying answer regarding thr new campus...
    So we are dropping an idea to register our son in dps.we don't wnt to invest so much money jst to get the dps stamp.
    We r looking forward for Our own and ambassador private.
    if any one having more info about dps new feeder campus thn pls do share it.

Thanx ☺