Download here! - 21 GOLDEN RULES FOR INDIAN WOMEN - An Experience Guide!

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Bhuvnidhi,

Thank you for noticing this and letting us know. It helps! We will fix it ASAP.

2. Induslady

Induslady Administrator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Dear Radhika & Sabraham,

First of all, thanks for your up-front opinions about this E-Book.

We said it is for "Indian Women" because all these points were compiled based on the experiences shared by members of our community (who are Indian Women).

BTW, we called it rules (does NOT mean they are Hard & Fast rules) because like someone said most of them form a strong basis to improve or save "married life", especially for those who are going thro' a rough patch. Majority have found these rules practical and helpful, so we took the liberty to call it "Golden".

May be you are blessed with a great married life, being treated equal at home and at all places. May you be blessed to remain the same. That could be a reason that some of the points shared are not agreeable or acceptable to you. It is totally each individuals perspective to life.

Thanks once again! Have a good one.

3. SurekhaKrishna

SurekhaKrishna Bronze IL'ite

hi aruna,
    I did not check your reply for long time.but my problem is not solved.
    I am not able to view the PDF content.which adobe reader version is preferred to view the downloaded PDF from IL site?Mine is old one version 5.that might be also the problem.

4. sahana

sahana New IL'ite

The golden rules e-book is really true....each and every point....

Keep up the good work....and add more rules....:thumbsup

5. srinithya

srinithya New IL'ite

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TILL THE ENDHello freinds i have downloaded and read this book just now.I want to share my views with all of you and make me correct if you find any mistakes.I really impressed by reading this E-book.Though these rules look simple it has more meaning in depth,so we have to understand each word and sentence and follow all these rules to make our life very happy,and this will be perfect solution for solving the problems.I thank you all for contributing your valueble tips and i would like to add some more points,hope you accept this.these are common both for the husband and the wife.
    1. Give up your egos:India is such a great country where they give value and respect for marriage where 2 persons from different backgrounds live together until their last breath.In this gap certain things will be happening ,which includes joys and sorrows,we have to accept them and solve the problems and share them equally.
    1. When your partner presents you a gift accept it whole heartedly whether you like it or not.Because it makes your partner so happy.
    2. If their is a war going on between you dont make it big.Solve silently in your four walls of bedroom,please dont make it a big issue.
    3. Even if you are blessed with children try to spend some time with your partner and share all the feelings what actually happened in the whole day.
    4. Dont hide any thing,share every thing.Because one day it helps you a lot when you are really in a problem.
    5. Surprising the partner makes very happy to them.This can be done in any of the following way.Presenting gifts ,arranging a party,planned travel or any thing which your partner likes to enjoy.That makes your partner really happy
    6. If any one of you are really angry just dont talk to your partner until you come to normal.Slowly divert your mind by doing your favourite hobby like counting numbers,recollecting sweet memories,listening to your music,gardening any thing.Nature plays an important role to make us pleasent all the time so enjoy
    7. This is not so late shareyour mental and psychological behaviour at different times you react for a thing with your partner,this helps you when you are in big problem as automatically they know what to do at that time.This is what we do in our life.
    8. Entertain them once in a while.
    9. Respect the in-laws and treat them as equal to your parents even they hate you.Slowly they realise themselves one or other day.This makes your partner very happy and even love grows a lot.
    10. Remember no third member interfearence between you,yes they take a chanse to grow the war more bigger.
    11. Beleive your eyes along with your ears and act according to you,but not others who tell bad about your partner.trusting is very important element in life that too between the couple.
    12. Never discuss your personal life with others,offcourse share with parents and sibling that too only when you trust them.
    13. A cute smile,warm hug and a kiss do always this with your partner it really relax them a lot when they are facing a problem.
    14. Always you should make a bond between you that i am always their for you in dreams and in real life,thats all to lead a happy life.
    15. Read your partner as careful as a book and understand.
    thats all about lifeeee(LIFE-LIKE IT FOR EVER)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
    1 person likes this.
  6. Vidu29

Vidu29 Gold IL'ite

Thank you for that beautiful ebook. It is true that many a problem in married life creep up because we tend to miss these simple rules.
    Hatz off to IL team for bringing out such a lovely gift to all ladies
    vidya

7. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

I received this today from indusladies.com & as I went through it, my eyes filled up.

Almost every point is something I've always known & believed in. But when you are upset, you forget absolutely everything!!! :hide:

I am glad to have got a chance to read this today.... Now I can make my tomorrow happier!

Thank you IndusLadies!!!

8. bhuvnidhi

bhuvnidhi IL Hall of Fame

Good Points,Srinithya!

I accept 100% with u on this.Lotz of problems are due to lack of communication.:spin

Exactly ! I think most of us have this experience in life.:rant

9. azraa

azraa Silver IL'ite

hi,

well said, very good article and a must read for everywoman.

i had already adopted few of the things written here long ago and believe me life is much easier now.

thanks for such a good reading!

will forward to many as possible

10. manisha.sanjay

manisha.sanjay Gold IL'ite

hello,
    Thankyou for such wonderful guide.........will forward it to my freinds.